One Day at a Time November 8th 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is this no ODaaT thread since Monday. Tut, tut. I didn't have time as I was going about my best to confuse the heck out of the appointment system at work. .............note to self must press save.

Now then ODATTERS hands in the air for another AF day. I know mine is :wavin:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

I'll join you JC! Very quiet round here today.
    IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
    Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Count me in!
      Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
      A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Count me in, too! I haven't been posting, been busy with storms, babies and work....but AF since 10/23 and sober since 7/7/12...
        Well the 1st are the hardest days don't you worry anymore.
        When life looks like easy street there is danger at your door.

Comment

Hi JC! I was confused about whether this thread had changed to one step at a time. I'm glad to see we are keeping the age old traditional "one day at a time" motto!!! (no issue at all with the other thread - I just didn't know if they were one or two since I don't spend as much time here these days)

Anyway.....

I am having a really stressful week. Monday we had to put one of our dogs down (see avatar - memorial for Ferguson aka "Fergie"). We sold our camper this week which is a very good thing $$$ wise, but nostalgic and sad too - lots of memories. Also heading into the "end of semester push" at school - tests, research papers due, etc. Just a stressful time.

One Day at a Time is the PATH through this period of life. I won't be drinking today, and will just stay focused on todays action list rather than allowing myself to get overwhelmed thinking about what has to be done tomorrow and the next day, etc. Boy, drinking would REALLY screw this up. Nope. Not goin' there.

DG
          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

I won't drink today! I especially won't in honor of your beloved Fergie!!! So ~ so beautiful hun!!! I'm so very sorry for your loss!!! I will be praying for you & hubs!!!... We understand how much this hurts!!! :upset: :l :h

I hope you do well on finals!

Comment

Sorry to hear about Fergie Doggy girl.
              I'm in on day 4 after a week of fails, fails, fails ;0(
              Feeling good today, worked hard, exercised like mad and now chillin with hot chocolate and a chocolate!
              X
              AF since 2nd Oct 2012
              Day by day

Comment

Working...
              X