One Day at a Time 10th November 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It gives me great pleasure to open the ODAT thread for the 10th November. Please feel free to have an AF day as I will be enjoying one myself.

This after I shall be putting on my bio-hazard suit and venturing into the son and heir's bedroom to do a fecking big tidy and clean. Then I shall probably lie down in a darkened room and whimper for an hour or two.

Oh I know he should probably do it himself but he lives away and only comes home now and again. I thought it would be a nice treat for him.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

when cleaning our 22 yo sons room we find it easier and safer to douse everything in petrol and throw in a match,Af day for me too
    AF since october 8th 2012:new

How to get Alcohol free in 6 minutes :H
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow0lr63y4Mw

Comment

Patrick;1408893 wrote: when cleaning our 22 yo sons room we find it easier and safer to douse everything in petrol and throw in a match,Af day for me too
      I'd love to do that but the Christmas presents we've bought up to now are in there...........somewhere
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Another AF day for me......by the skin of my teeth. Got the worst combo of hungry,angry,lonely and tired before realizing I hadn't eaten for 6 hours. Ran for the Glutamine powder and after 10 minutes all was well.

Close call!

Comment

Dreary Saturday morning...

Another busy day at work but at least I have Monday off.

Going for another AF day.
          Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
          A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Yep Ill have some of that..can you put my name down for tomorrow too please/ be out early trap
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Patrick had to relook at your avatar..didnt see the axe head first time round....:H:H:H:H:H..Martin
              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Working...
              X