Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Family Member

Hi everyone,
    As i posted before, I have a close family member that we are trying to get on baclofen. I was wondering if anyone on this forum has contact and is a patient of Dr. Levin. I was wondering if you would be able to tell me how a visit looks with him and if you would be able to do it over the phone. Also, does he tell you how much doses you should take and how to start this whole process so it is safe. I was also wondering if taking baclofen affects his chances of having kids in the future. If anyone would be able to help me out I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks Guys.

Family Member

Hi Natka, Welcome. If you go to the top and click on 'Our Community, then scroll down, there is a thread with lots of information on various meds, including baclofen. Lots of feedback there. I have never been on meds myself, so I can't help much on that. Also, unless he is famous, people would have to know what city/country you are in and what Dr. Levin's first name is to be sure you are talking about the same person. Read as much as you can on this site. There are many different ways people are finding sobriety here. Many successful strategies and lots of feedback and support. If your family member is willing, they might just want to visit MWO and do some reading. Get some hope, inspiration, support and good information on what's working for others. Good luck!
    AF since 12/2/12
    http://hamsnetwork.org/taper/

Comment

Family Member

Hello Natka,

I was a patient of Dr. Fred Levin. You MUST call him at only these times: 7:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. CST., at his home number: 312-642-5803. He charges $135 for the initial over the phone consultation and Baclofen prescription, but then charges nothing to refill prescriptions. He's a wonderful man. I do not think your family member will have to worry about Baclofen affecting his ability to become a father in the future. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
      X