First Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Day

This is the first day I take effective actions to end my cravings for alcohol, to make it an occassional thing I do moderately with others and not by the bottle alone. I hope that I may be inspired and listened to here and give this back to you too.

First Day

Welcome Green Eyes
    Glad you found us and I am sure that you will help many along your journey. My advice is to read all the posts that you can and to post as much as possible. This support network is great.
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

First Day

Thanks Beaches!

Comment

First Day

Welcome green eyes!
        Life without alcohol in charge is definitely the best....I wish I'd discovered this site and the people and advice YEARS ago...use it in every way you can......it's the dogs trouser addendums my friend!!

Weemelon

Comment

First Day

Yo green eyes, today is my first day here too, I think this place is an incredibly positive place and can only be a good thing, lots of support witch THE most important thing. peace!
          James

Comment

First Day

Welcome to you too Cracked Teeth---that sounds painful.

You will find a lot of good advice and support here.

Good luck
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

First Day

Hi Green Eyes (and C_T!)

:welcome: to both of you and congratulations on making such a smart decision! I'm trying not to regret the last 15 years, but it sure is better living life rather than looking at it blearily from the bottom of a bottle!

So good luck, and look forward to hearing how it all goes - keep us posted

Warmest wishes,
              :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
              Goals:
              Days 1-7 DONE
              Days 8-14 DONE
              Days 15-21 DONE
              30 days DONE
              60 days
              100 days

Comment

First Day

Hello and Welcome you find so much help here, I have drastically and I mean drastically cut back on my drinking since I have found this. Post alot read alot and you have found a great bunch here to help you.

Sammys

Comment

First Day

Welcome Green Eyes. You have come to a great place. We are all here to listen and support you. There are some great people here. Just take it slow and take it day by day and come on here when you need support. Take Care! Aquamarine
                  NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF YOUR OWN DETERMINATION
                  AF SINCE 3/16/2016

Comment

First Day

Green Eyes and cracked_teeth,

For advice, help, friendship and support you couldn't have come to a better place... I was trying to give up drinking for the last 10 years, I joined MWO in September last year and I haven't had a drink since..

Good luck to you both,

Louise xxx

A F F L..
                    Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

First Day

Welcome to both of you! I tried to reply yesterday but didn't see it. I am 30 days AF and never thought it possible == MWO has been a very good place for me as I hope it will be for both of you. Use all the resources! There is much hope and support here!
                      sri

Comment

First Day

:welcome: both

you are in a good place now - stick with it.

kate

Comment

Working...
                        X