A Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Question

I am taking the supps and am having an allergic reaction to one of them. I think it may be either the kudzu or the milk thistle, since I have a lot of problems with pollen. ANY ONE OUT HERE THAT CAN HELP ME?

Thanx for all the great input!:anyone:

foxglove

A Question

Hi fox,

I just did a brief google search and it sounds like there is a potential for allergies with milk thistle if you have other allergies to pollen, etc., but you might want to go check it out yourself. I did not come up with much in the way of allergy to kudzu but maybe someone else can help you out. That is a bummer if you are allergic......good luck!!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

A Question

Hi foxglove, lush is right I think, it probably is the milk thistle...I would stop taking it for 4 or 5 days and see how things go.... If you are still having a reaction then stop the kudzu ( hope you don't have to though as its great for those cravings ) and start to take the milk thistle again.. Hope that helps
      A F F L..
      Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

A Question

Thanks Lush and Irishlady,

I am stopping the milk thistle, and I really hope it's not the kudzu! Any other liver supps I could try?

foxglove

Comment

A Question

Yes, I just started taking cysteine peptide. You can google for more info but it is supposed to be a powerful detoxifier of the liver, kidneys, etc., and very good for getting alcohol and its byproducts out of your body (not sure if you are abs or mods). Either way it is a good thing to take. It is an amino acid. I love the stuff......
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

A Question

What are your symptoms? I stopped all the supps for awhile because I was having terrible headaches. I just started taking the Kudzu again and will work each supp back in individually to try and figure out which one was causing the problem. I figure if it is the Milk Thistle I probably need it the least since I have decreased my alcohol consumption so much, but would like to know.
            Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

A Question

Hi, diditforme,

I woke up in the morning and could hardly breathe, my nose ears and head were all stuffed up. It seems to better now, but also I think something is messing with my stomach. I'll probably have to start over and eliminate another supp.

Foxglove

Comment

Working...
              X