3rd time a charm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd time a charm?

I am back to the drawing board again. I gave up trying to follow the steps in October, and just decided tonight that I didn't want to have anything to drink tonight. Have been kind of irritable, but after a walk, and some green tea & a healthy dinner I'm feeling more motivated than ever. Decided to peek in and see how everyone is doing here. I am excited for the new people here, and was happy to see some familiar names as well. I look forward to feeling connected and giving/receiving support again.

:new: (Again...)

3rd time a charm?

Welcome back. Never stop trying to improve the quality of your life. This site and the people here are fantastic. This is my second try with the MYO program, and this time I'm determined to be as successful as many of the people here. Think positive...you can do it!

Julie

Comment

3rd time a charm?

Welcome back, and like I try to encourage people who disappear when they feel they are "not doing well" stick around anyhow. Disappearing into our own heads will not solve anything. For me anyhow that is when the negative, angry, I-hate-myself talk starts. When you see you are not alone and we all understand it really lifts a lot of the burden. Glad to see you back.
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

3rd time a charm?

Hi Mountain

Welcome back! You sound motivated and I wish you well on getting back on track.

I'm in an irritable mood today too, so you're not alone. grumble grumble grumble. I had better go for a run too!

Doo
        :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

3rd time a charm?

I reckon the more you try the more insight you have - two steps forward, one step back and all that......

Good luck with the journey and keep on posting

Cashy
          xxxx
          "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

3rd time a charm?

Glad you're back and motivated to do it again!
            :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X