5 days in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 days in

Hi all. Hope you are all feeling well and in good spirits today. It is sunny and warm here today and that is certainly pleasant for me. I will get out with the kids and enjoy the weather.

I am 5 days AF now. Wish I could say I am feeling great about it but unfortunately I am still nursing an injury and not able to do any running. It is extremely disappointing. I am having trouble just sitting it out. With my new found sobriety, I want to put a bunch of effort into running, but I can't.

Any way - yesterday I woke up with severe nausea and everything ached. I had a fever and everything from my ears to my hips was hurting. I couldn't get myself up from the lying down position. I ended up in bad all day yesterday. I am feeling much better today, thank goodness. Nevertheless, my kudzu came yesterday but I wasn't about to take anything.

I am starting the kudzu today. I do have a question about taking it though... Do you guys take it just during times of cravings, or several times throughout the day?

Thanks again to everyone here for the support. I would never be as confident as I am about making it through day 6 if it wasn't for you guys.

Be well -
    :rays: mdb :rays:

Good at being AF. Not so good at Moderation.

Lots of work yet to do!

5 days in

Hey Must!!! Great job on the 5 days!!! Sorry about the injury though as I know exercise is a great outlet. Hope it gets better soon. It is recommended to take the kudzu three times a day, 1800-3000 mg. For me the most critical time to take it is around 4:00 to get me through "happy hour". I take it along with the l-glut. Here's to day 6!!!!:goodjob:
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

5 days in

Like Lush, I take the kudzu around 4ish and most days I just take one or if I will be going out to dinner or something I'll take another. I've been taking it for 3 weeks and find that it is amazing. I admire you for making it 6 days without it - I'm not sure that I could've. I realize everyone once in awhile now that I didn't take a kudzu and still didn't crave. I'm hopeful that I am creating a new set of habits/rituals. Hang in there - it is so worth it! Sorry you're not feeling great and hoping that you will in a day or two!
      Mama T.
      Found MWO Feb. 17, 2007

Comment

5 days in

Hope you feel better...:flower:
        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

5 days in

Hi Must great job on Day 5 and what a bummer about the injury and not feeling well. I agree with Lush's recommendations and even her time frame for happy hour...how about that!!
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

5 days in

Wow... that's fabulous news... day 5! *hug* for you. I trust you are feeling really good about that!

This is day 3 for me and right now it's happy hour time in Sydney 4.30pm... think I'll go and take some Kudzu with you, Lush, Beaches and Mama. Hate that damn witching hour! I'm finding I feel better by about 7 or 8pm and it's passed.

I hope your injury heals up quickly. I really understand that frustrations - especially to be unable to run when you need it most. Very frustrating!

I bought myself one of the iddy biddy new mini-shuffle iPods yesterday, to help inspire me to get my arse out the door. lol

I have a question too, which you or one of the other fab people here may be able to answer; have you been getting mini flushes in your face? I'm not quite sure how to describe it... it's like a burning/flushed sensation in my face. Is that a symptom of detox, or do you think it might be an allergy to one of the supps?

Doo
            :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Working...
            X