The parcel has arrived!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The parcel has arrived!

Well, I was beginning to think it had been kidnapped somewhere along the tracks, and yep, customs had opened and had a sticky, probably the delay..

I have the book in the my hot little hands, started the kudzo, also taking a liver tonic, l-glut, flazseed & horsetail. Feel very tired... started the kudzo after breakfast, had another 2 with lunch and could quite happily go & jump into bed & go nigh nighs!! Aiming for moderation, so here we go.:nutso:

Love to hear from you
    :rolleyesmonkey: Tahlula :rolleyesmonkey:
    Trim the tree to let in the sunshine...

The parcel has arrived!

WoooHooo Tahlula... You're on your way!

I was really sleepy and hit the sack early on the first day of taking the supps (I thought it was the GABA, but maybe it was the Kutzu), but it only made me tired on that first day.

(I have you on my to-do list by the way)

Giddyup!
    Doo
    :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

The parcel has arrived!

Tahlua

I've had 4 orders from MWO and each have been opened and inspected by Customs but they got through no probs. Seems easier ordering from MWO than trying to find the stuff here.

Good luck - and have fun!!

Comment

The parcel has arrived!

gotta get me some of that stuff
        "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

The parcel has arrived!

Thank you people! Hey, where can I find that San Pellegrino??? Tried Woolies & Coles, but no! Anyone? Apparently it is full of great minerals and very good for you as well. Thanks

Comment

The parcel has arrived!

Tahlula, I buy it from Woolies, but you can also get it from the fruit & vege shops that stock a few extra gourmet type foods. In your Woolies, have a look in the area that stocks gourmet type foods, as opposed to the normal soft drink isle. All woolies in Aust seem to be the same, and in my local Woolies, it's near the deli section. I pay $2.75 for a 750ml bottle. I have been adding a twist of lemon juice which gives it a nice zing too.

If you can't get the S.Pellegrino, I'd give the normal Schweppes min water a go. I guess I just think of the Pellegrino as a bit decadent and a bit of a psychological replacement to what I was drinking in wine.

Doo
            :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

The parcel has arrived!

Hello there T

I am delighted for you - been watching out for this post...

Best of the best of the best of luck my lovely. Kate x

Comment

The parcel has arrived!

Happy for you....you will love the supps, I do!!!

Comment

The parcel has arrived!

And away you go........awesome.
                  :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

The parcel has arrived!

Tah,
                    You'll find it in Woollies. Honest.

It is NOTHING fantastic. It is a brand namelike SPC or Ardmona.
                    They make mineral water, chinnotto and a nifty but in a tiny bottle, aperitif, which is scrumptious. Look for cartons. They tend not to sell singles or 4 packs. Ask at customer service counter.
                    Customs: Frankly I'm glad they open and inspect. They have a tough enough time trying to do their job. I think there must be something in the supps either the auto detectors or the dogs always pick up on, as the MWO and ALL ONE is always picked up by AQIS. Better that than a load of dirty drugs hitting the streets.
                    Rags.

Comment

The parcel has arrived!

Absolutely Rags! I'm not worried that it was opened at all! Was just getting anxious that it took a while, but all good - it's here.

Comment

Working...
                      X