Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going to be weaning myself away from MWO.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's becoming a bit of an addiction in itself, and I need to start moving on and back into some productive avenues going into the New Year after, but some of you for ex. Kuya, Kradle, (Pauly...just sent you a PM), etc. know I love ya. So, I'm open to giving my email out to some of you friends. I don't want to put anyone on the spot, but if you would like to keep some contact, give me a PM and I'll send you my private email to keep in touch.

Love ya all.

Slay...who needs to get her behind moving forward a bit more.
    Rule your mind or it will rule you. It is from a thought that an action grows. :bat

Just PMed you

Comment

Hi Slay,

Just tried to PM you. Hope it worked. It's the first time I've done it and am not exactly sure how it works.
      AF since 12/2/12
      http://hamsnetwork.org/taper/

Comment

Hi. I haven't read all of your posts but you make some valuable contributions. You joined in August - slow down, I think it's important for the first year to post daily - it keeps us honest and to give back some of what you have learned. Just my two cents.
        Enlightened by MWO

Comment

I also think you make so many valuable contributions, lots of things you have posted have helped me. Good luck, stay well.

Comment

Hi, Slay.

I read just about all of your posts, and they are very wise and helpful. I agree that it is probably not a good idea to leave the site. no matter what, for a bit longer. I feel that this helps me stay honest and accountable. Just my opinion, of course.

In any case, best of luck, and stay strong

TDN
            "One day at a time."

Comment

Morning everyone.

First of all, thank you for the warm replies and advice. It puts a smile on my face to know that anything I've posted has helped anyone here. We all need a hand or some uplifting thoughts in our lives. So, again, thank you for letting me know it has helped you.

Second, it really is about me saying to myself, it's time to get back to some things I've neglected or given up for other people in my life. I sacrificed a lot for someone for over the last two years and that has ended now. Before that there were issues with my child that kept me from taking care of me and completing my life. This week I have been on the boards even more, and I realize the best way to heal is to get back what I lost in this relationship. (Yes, angry at myself for letting this happen to me, but really to move forward and let that go.) It's part of our toolbox for an AF life as well.

Third, I've been thinking about this on and off for a bit, but yesterday a few things just seemed to click in my brain in a more solid form. I didn't post the thread to draw attention for negative reasons, I wanted some people to know that as I drift away, it's not because I went back to drinking or that someone had done something to offend me. I always wonder what happened to someone when they just disappear...wonder if they went back to drinking or how the are. I, also, wanted a few people to know they could keep contact with me on a more regular basis if they so choose without putting them on the spot directly, but that the offer is there.

I will still be peeking in and making some posts here and there most likely, but I won't be posting my today's encouragement or threads like I have been. I have a feeling some other avenues are going to really take my attention and time. I felt I owed the wonderful people here an explanation because I've been doing that on a regular basis.

To all those who sent me a PM (yes, almost, I have yours, too), I will respond to them next week, ok? Thank you for them. This is going to be a busy weekend for me, so I don't have time to reply to each of them adequately right now. Very happy to hear from you folks, though. (Kradle, love the photo of your twins in your avatar. How adorable!)

Hang tough, all.

Much love,

Slay
              Rule your mind or it will rule you. It is from a thought that an action grows. :bat

Comment

Miss you already....:h

:l
                On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Kradle123;1426920 wrote: Miss you already....:h

:l
                  Don't miss me, love. You'll be hearing from me. Just not enough time to spread around just yet. I'll respond next week. You have a place in my heart, too.

Love,

Slay

Comment

Working...
                  X