Moni's no phony!! She's got 30 DAYS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Byrdlady;1427436 wrote: Moni...If Patrick will hold it down....

I wonder what it was this time that got you to reach down and find the strength? Was it just a mindset? What was the 'thing' this time that lead you to success?

And yes...I AM trying to find the laser guided magic bullet! What is the thing that divides success from caving in? ( the valuable prizes maybe?) B
    I will post my story up soon. But it really had come down to a matter of living or dying, not through the physical effects of alcohol but the mental. This time I had upset a lot of people and there was so much concern, I knew I was letting more than myself down by going back down that road.

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

Comment

Moni, WTG on 30 days, that is awesome!
      :goodjob:
      Kdog
      Reflect upon your present blessingings, of which every man has many; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some

Comment

Patrick;1427450 wrote: noisy ?moi?:bday3::band2::rockband::disco::band2::

you earned it Moni.dont pay any mind to these old folks.
        Thanks Patrick, I am using you as my inspiration! Probably the first time I've looked up to a Cork person

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

Comment

Congratulations
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

moni;1427606 wrote: Thanks Patrick, I am using you as my inspiration! Probably the first time I've looked up to a Cork person
            :H :H :H :H
            I love it :H
            AF since october 8th 2012:new

How to get Alcohol free in 6 minutes :H
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow0lr63y4Mw

Comment

Working...
            X