It's the witching hour right now in Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is my 4th AF day and it's 6.30pm ...and... today I can say, I couldn't give a hoot about not having a nasty alcoholic beverage. WooHoo for me and WooHooo for you guys who are at similar points in this process as me.

We've had a bottle of half wine in our fridge that's been there the whole time and I couldn't think of anything worse to do to the mind and body beautiful (well, the 10kg over weight version of body beautiful ) So for Kimmy and the others starting out a bit behind me, or wherever you are with it; whatever your goals are, the hypno CD's really do work! I'm feeling especially cleansed in the mind and it really feels fab!

Doo
    :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Cool DooDoo,

Also Day 4 for me, well done you have great strength, so don't stop believing! We can & will succeed...
    Mel:upset:

Comment

Go Doo Doo! You are my inspiration and I can't wait to start the hypno.
      :rolleyesmonkey: Tahlula :rolleyesmonkey:
      Trim the tree to let in the sunshine...

Comment

DooDooDooDoo

DooDoo, you can do it - have a lovely evening - here it is only 10:00am and it?s a good day.

The photo on your profile - boy you are a lovely looking woman and it goes with what is inside.

Leave the wine in the fridge - last night was the first time my bottle of red never spoke to me ? it?s a good bottle but even better unopened.

Up the Plum
        Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending

Comment

Awesome Doo!

I think you've convinced me to do my cd's. I bought them 2 yrs ago but never tried them. I have 29 days AF but would have had 86-need I say more. I don't have cravings per se but triggers. I think I need to incorporate the CD's to prevent a future oops.
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Congrats, DooDoo! :woot: :woot:

It is absolutely wonderful to hear you having such a positive outlook on life. It truly is a wonderful feeling to finally have a little power over alcohol for a change, instead of it being the other way around.

I look forward to reading about your continued success!
            Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Hey Doo Doo - that's awesome. Way to go! I look forward to hearing more from you as you continue on your AF journey.
              :rays: mdb :rays:

Good at being AF. Not so good at Moderation.

Lots of work yet to do!

Comment

Hey Doo Doo

Well done! glad you are feeling so good! I am on day 4 aswell and have been doing hypno CD's - feel more in control with the whole alcohol thing like I can take or leave it but prefer to leave it.

I never felt that option was out there for me before.

Hope we can help each other as we are at the same point in our journey although as you are getting up I am nearly going to bed!!!

Love

S

Comment

Way to go, DooDoo et al!:goodjob:

Glad the CDs are working so well - still looking forward to trying them but our wonderful little provincial post office is holding tightly to them until I can find some totally unrealistic time to pick them up - maybe one day I'll get out of work between 9 and 11.30 am or get home before 5pm?!!

Enjoy a wonderful day or tomorrow everyone (it's 10.30pm here) -
                  :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
                  Goals:
                  Days 1-7 DONE
                  Days 8-14 DONE
                  Days 15-21 DONE
                  30 days DONE
                  60 days
                  100 days

Comment

Serenity, let's help each other along the way, definitely! It's nice having a mate who you know is going through the same thing. there are a few of us at the same stage. Comforting.

Arial, I hope you're going well too! Your provincial post office in France sounds like a great place for your supps to be waiting

Doo
                    :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

love ya great work, wish i had your stength will order cd and stuff soon
                      "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

Working...
                      X