Frustrating moments...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frustrating moments...

Gotta love having someone call you telling you not to drink while they are drinking and being obnoxious. Actually I don't want to drink, but found it very frustrating trying to have a conversation.

Note: Please don't call me when you are drinking. I hate the way alcohol makes people mean. Being sober makes that so apparent.
    Rule your mind or it will rule you. It is from a thought that an action grows. :bat

Frustrating moments...

Had that happen a few times with my sister. I just don't talk to her anymore. Harsh it may seem but helps preserve my sanity. She does oxy's too.
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Frustrating moments...

I've completely shut my sisters out, one in particular who wasn't nesecarily mean but would forget pretty much everything she told me yesterday and retold it the next...

It got depressing. :upset:
      On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
      *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Frustrating moments...

My sister did too. I asked her not to call anymore when she was drinking and she didn't with no hard feelings. We used to talk for a long time when we were both drinking and I'll bet we didn't make any sense at all.

Slay, can you ask this person/persons to not do it or would that be too hard?
        Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Frustrating moments...

hi guys,unfornutely thats the only time my mom calls/texts me,so i usually see what the time is if its around six or seven,i have to ignore then shell call my husband and he has to deal with her,poor thing
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Frustrating moments...

Thanks for the responses. Like Pauly, it was my mom. She drank a lot when I was young, but not so much these days. However, when she does, she is obnoxious especially at her age and with a bitterness bite. She tends to be harsh with her words when she is frustrated or stressed. Not pleasant at all. She has a tough life, though.

Skendall, I texted her about it and that she was being very mean, and I could tell she was drinking. She continued on, but I said good night and went to bed. This morning, first thing I get a nice text. A whole new tone today. Maybe she heard me and got the message. She isn't going to apologize, but I think she realized she was being unkind. Hope so.

LOL, Pauly.
            Rule your mind or it will rule you. It is from a thought that an action grows. :bat

Comment

Frustrating moments...

Hi Slay, (and everyone)

Hope you are doing ok. Just posted on the Newbie's Nest...... a new wrinkle.......too worn out and depressed to type it all again. So tired and discouraged after all the effort and expense of this move.
              Not an immediate crisis, but everything in turmoil again. Not my son's doing, he was doing better than I expected. Just another thing to stress about......
              AF since 12/2/12
              http://hamsnetwork.org/taper/

Comment

Working...
              X