AF 30 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF 30 days

Ready for AF for 30 days, starting Jan 1st.......anyone there still drinking but, would like to join?

I just can't do it sooner....I am planning a lifestyle change starting the New Years.

AF 30 days

Hi Phin,

Just wanted to wish you good luck. I'd join you, but I've got 19 days now, and the last withdrawals were the worst I've ever had. I used to bounce back within a few days, but this time, I still felt horrible on day 8. Still shaky and sick. It just went on and on. Each one gets worse for me. I don't think I could take another week like that again. The holidays are especially hard to get through, I know, so best wishes with your new start on January 1st. (I noticed that there have been a lot of people starting or starting over in the last week, maybe you could get a jump on it by starting early and joining them; give yourself an incredible, hangover free New Year's Day!)
    AF since 12/2/12
    http://hamsnetwork.org/taper/

Comment

AF 30 days

hi phin,im with you i havent been af yet either,but sure as hell not my usual pass out drunk either,i go most days af then have a couple,after jan ill make the honest pledge to be completely af with ya!
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

AF 30 days

Hi Phin and Pauly,

Best of luck to you both. I'd be joining you, but my last withdrawal was so hellish, I don't think I could go through another week like that one again. It is hard to get through the holidays, though.....

That IS progress, Pauly. As they say, progress, not perfection....Good luck and glad you are both here.
        AF since 12/2/12
        http://hamsnetwork.org/taper/

Comment

Working...
        X