An Amazing Gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Amazing Gift

This was a moving post. Thanks. Fear is why I lie on here and say I have everything under control when if I really look at the situation, why would I still think of my booze consumption every hour of every day if I didn't have a problem? Fear.

Best wishes to all and lots of success in the new year.
    Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
    ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

An Amazing Gift

man,why are we all so scared? im always wrestling with that fear
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

An Amazing Gift

Turn, thanks for the lovely words. You took the thoughts right out of my mind and put them on "paper" so to speak.

I had only today decided my biggest gift to myself this year was going to be my sobriety. Reading posts like yours, I know it will be the best gift I ever gave myself.

Thank you!
        Life is better without Alcohol. 5/26/13

Comment

An Amazing Gift

Not only do I thoroughly enjoy reading your posts, I value them with the utmost importance in regards to my sobriety, recovery & health!...

Thank you Turn

Comment

An Amazing Gift

Beautiful and honest words Turn. The best gift I've received this year was sobriety. :h

Comment

Working...
            X