Baclofen and Insomnia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baclofen and Insomnia

Hello to All, My first time on MWO site. I've tried baclofen but experienced complete insomnia, which is the opposite of the "sleepiness" I've read about - and I've read a lot! Has anyone else had the side effect of insomnia? BTW, Star is my beautiful yellow Lab and, yes, I am her proud Mama. :new:

Baclofen and Insomnia

Hi Hippyman, I am so grateful and happy that you got sober by using baclofen. My sleep has always been "messed up" too -- long before I became addicted to alcohol. In fact, when I read that baclofen caused sleepiness, I looked forward to some much-needed sleep. But things went from bad to worse. I literally did not sleep at all. (Though scientists say that insomniacs take micro-naps that they are not aware of.) I learned that there is a big difference between a little bit of sleep and no sleep. Really, it is impossible to function without some sleep. But I am willing to try baclofen again. I'm willing to try just about anything to stop this addiction that is taking my life one drink at time.

Comment

Baclofen and Insomnia

How do I contact LoOp to ask about it?

Comment

Working...
      X