Daunting day 1 again, who's with me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with you I'm day2 again for the last time ......

Comment

Hi Fallen angel.

Congratulations on day 1. Keep it going friend. We must do whatever it takes.

G bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hey fallen angel I am on day 1 too so we can do this together..
        Dottie
        Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Today is my day one again. I am aiming for 30 days but taking it day by day. I'm hoping for a healthy 2013 with diet, healthy eating and NO booze!

Comment

Day 1 here as well.....and it's almost over. My aim is 30 days as well, but I will focus on one day at a time (or try my best to).

Comment

I've found in my experience that even though it might be back to day 1, it's not back to square one - you learn something new for every stint you keep clean. Eventually you'll finally have learned enough to make the next Day 1 your last as you'll have enough tools and knowledge at your disposal to knock it on the head for once and for all.

At least that's what I'm hopin for but I know from others who have succeeded that it's also a learning cycle aswell.

Nothin wrong with being knocked down - it's staying down thats wrong.

Comment

Believe7;1436481 wrote: I've found in my experience that even though it might be back to day 1, it's not back to square one - you learn something new for every stint you keep clean. Eventually you'll finally have learned enough to make the next Day 1 your last as you'll have enough tools and knowledge at your disposal to knock it on the head for once and for all.

At least that's what I'm hopin for but I know from others who have succeeded that it's also a learning cycle aswell.

Nothin wrong with being knocked down - it's staying down thats wrong.

I love this. Thank you! :l

Comment

good morning to day 2!!
                  I am feeling so much better today! By this weekend, I will be completely AF, soaring with happiness to be starting my journey to a better, more healthy and leaner me!!!
                  I just won't anymore

Comment

hi all thanks for the messages it's good to know we are all in the same boat and here to help each other through I'm at work at the mo and sat at my desk feeling very shaky and not myself, I guess it's to be expected but I feel like a train wreck and nervous for some reason. I'm guessing its the toxins leaving my body, and the night sweats are back... not nice x

Comment

Fallen Angel;1436692 wrote: hi all thanks for the messages it's good to know we are all in the same boat and here to help each other through I'm at work at the mo and sat at my desk feeling very shaky and not myself, I guess it's to be expected but I feel like a train wreck and nervous for some reason. I'm guessing its the toxins leaving my body, and the night sweats are back... not nice x
                      I know the feeling. I don't know if I can pulll it off going to work today. I got showered and dressed but am shaking and afraid. I feel like there has to be some kind of punishment in store for me. I deserve it. I hope you make ith through the day and feel better.
                      Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

hey halo hope u made it in to work today, and if not don't beat yourself up too badly about it. I've been sat here shaking an not being able to speak properly, but I know I will feel better in myself when I leave for the day only just over 3 hours to go. when I feel as bad as this that's what's going to keep me on track cause I'm not going through this again be strong and keep with it x

Comment

Fallen and Halo......stick with it!......it takes 3 days for the Alcohol to be out of your system. Make sure you eat and drink loads of water. Add some lemon juice if you can....it helps the liver detoxify.
                          Your body will thank you when you ate through this and you will feel sooo much better!

Comment

hi guys how's everyone holding up? I've had such a shocking day at work, not been very well at all but feel better in myself for going. hoping I have a good nights sleep tonight minus the night sweats.. I hate those sign of the poisonous toxins coming out tho x

Comment

hi new day I have been drinking lots of water and green tea and also only eating clean foods, start as u mean to go on and all that x

Comment

well almost at the end of day 2 and I'm feeling better than I was, although feel stressed and irritable, but I know that this will pass, just hoping for a good nights sleep.

Comment

Working...
                                X