Daunting day 1 again, who's with me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Fallen, a quick check in from me. Well done on day 2 and glad you're feeling a wee bit better. It just gets better remember. Good day for me this end and off for early night shortly. Wishing you a deep and peaceful sleep (and me too!)
    You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

hi fallen,yesterday was supposed to be day 1 but,eh,so today was to be,but i felt like passing out at work,i HAD to drink to get through,im taking it sloooow though,i did drink tons of water,but still felt shitty,ill get through,we all will
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

made it to day 3 all good
        how are you going
        phin I'm also aiming for 30days and 1 day at a time

Comment

my day 2 headache is making itself comfortable but I am not going to drink.....
          I just won't anymore

Comment

I hear you fallen angel but today you haven't had a drink. I made a promise to myself and failed but now connecting on this site i feel like tomorrow will be a no drink day. i want to care about this body I am in. ITs so unfair to treat it in such a horrible way, feeding it toxins every day. I am in the medical field for heavens sake. Good for you you. You can do this. your almost thru day 1. I will join you tomorrow....

Comment

Hi all!!!

Finishing up day 2 and it's passed my mind a couple times, but I haven't obssessed which is a nice change.

I had some weird dreams, so I wonder about that. I too have been drinking tons of water. I have started exercising and eating healthy as well. I'm excited for the outcome but as it took a while to gain it will take time to come off. Not drinking beer will certainlt help.

For those feeling unwell, I hope you feel better when you wake.....some are going on 3 days, some passed, so the AL will be out of our systems. We just need to work on our brains!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X