X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just found you

just found you..24 hours. second try

just found you

Welcome!!!!! Tell us a little about yourself. We are here to help. Have you visited some of the threads?
    Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
    If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
    November 2, 2012

Comment

just found you

Welcome, how can we help you ?

Comment

just found you

stick around!
        10-06-2012

Comment

just found you

Hi Elaines: :welcome:

So glad you found us!

I found MWO years ago and came in and out but now feel like this is finally my time to stay!

But right now I have to go walk this dog or she's going to apply for a new owner!! And it is sooooo cold here:H

Look forward to getting to know you.

:l
          On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
          *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

just found you

Welcome Elaines, you have found a great place for encouragement, information and support. Stick around, let us know a little about you and we will help each other out.

Take care and also take it one day at a time. Rome wasn't built in a day.
            Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
            ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

just found you

Welcome Elaines!

You've found a great place and we're glad to have you! I can't even count my many "quits"...all I know is the last one finally stuck. Never quit quitting, and yours will stick too. We are here for you!

K9
              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
              X