Day 5 AF.....Exhausted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 5 AF.....Exhausted!

I am exhausted today....kind of feel like poop. I almost feel like I have a hangover but not, if that makes any sense. I am craving citrus fruits like crazy, which is kind of tearing my stomach apart, but I feel like I need the sugar. I am also craving milk which is really odd because I hate milk but drank a lot of it today. I decided to get really real and scheduled an appointment to see my doctor, I have never been honest about how much I was drinking and I think it is time to face the music and see how much damage I have caused to my body. I haven't physically craved a drink....I guess that is good. Besides feeling like poop today was a pretty good day. I hope that everyone had a wonderful day and stayed strong and diligent in their AF living.
    "Sometimes the strongest people are the ones who love beyond all faults, cry behind closed doors and fight battles that nobody knows about".
    ~Author Unknown
    AF since February 4, 2013

Day 5 AF.....Exhausted!

hi one,its probly a good idea to see the doc just to see whats going on anyways,i think craving the sugar is pretty normal at first but at least youre doing it the healthy way by eating fruit not cocolate like me! glad youre going strong
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X