Day 6AF......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 6AF......

I found a bottle of beer in my wine chiller....I am not going to lie, I WAS TEMPTED, but I didn't drink it. I poured it down the sink, the smell almost made me throw up. It felt good to know that I had power over the alcohol. I don't have a ton to say today, just checking in for my own sake. I hope all of my comrades are doing well and staying diligent in their AF living.
    "Sometimes the strongest people are the ones who love beyond all faults, cry behind closed doors and fight battles that nobody knows about".
    ~Author Unknown
    AF since February 4, 2013

Day 6AF......

good girl onered,im proud of you,it would have tempted me for sure too,but really what good is one beer anyways?if youre anything like me that one would start the fire and id be off to the store for 12, back to another day 1 totally not worth it! im glad you poured it out and when you think of it,beer really does stink!
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Day 6AF......

Good job on that, Red!! Give yourself a huge pat on the back!
      "One day at a time."

Comment

Day 6AF......

Proud of you One!!!!!

Comment

Day 6AF......

GREAT OneRedShoe!

That is just terrific! Nice to exercise your power over that madness

I think my bf has beer here and there's some Bailry's somewhere around. I have no desire to drink any of it.

Stay strong

Comment

Working...
          X