OT - Ringing Cedars...photos of Chinchilla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's taken me a little while, but I just snapped off a couple of Chewy. He is bonding a bit more with me as time goes on, but it's not always easy to get a photo as he is hyper. The new male in my life. lol

Attached files [img]/converted_files/71795=7329-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/71795=7330-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/71795=7331-attachment.jpg[/img]
    Rule your mind or it will rule you. It is from a thought that an action grows. :bat

AWHH! Me girls wanta snuggle up with it!
    Sober since Sept. 24th 2012 This time 4 SURE!
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-3162-30074.html Newbies Nest
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html Tool Box
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/what-plan-how-do-i-get-one-68554.html How to get a sobriety plan

Comment

hes beautiful! i almost got one a few years ago,theyre so soft! lucky im jealous!
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Aww! :h

Comment

No Chinchillas here......but my daughter has a couple of my Chi's Ha! Tony (Ace the short haired one and Jack the long haired ) Would'nt want to make a jacket out of these two ! Ha!
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Aw, he's sweet Slay and looks intelligent too. Thanks for remembering!
            Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Yes, he's becoming an awww pet more by the day. RC, he is very intelligent. That's part of the cuteness he exhibits. He keeps challenging me for who is boss and has started playing this game when he is out by running on my feet, nibbling on them to get my attention or just running around me, and when I reach for him he runs like he's playing hide and seek. It's like watching a ghost fly away with speed. When I put him back in his cage, he begs to get out and gives me this look and/or like a dog wanting attention will try to destroy one of his toys for attention. Animals are so amazing. Each one has there unique personality that I find fascinating and enjoyable. I've bought him more ledges in his cage and toys so he can jump around and play and I let him out quite a bit. He is changing my lifestyle. lol If you treat an animal well and give them lots of attention, most become very endearing pets.

IAD, I nursed a Jack Russel puppy back to health a little while back that was dropped off in a parking lot by a pet store. He was so adorable, but too hyper for me. I'm not allowed to have dogs where I currently live, so a home was found for him. Dogs are wonderful pets. They love you unconditionally. Enjoy.

Love,

Slay
              Rule your mind or it will rule you. It is from a thought that an action grows. :bat

Comment

Your new male pet looks so cute !
                Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Working...
                X