campral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

campral

New to MWO tonight as I was looking for feedback on Campral, which I've been on for 2weeks

campral

hi maddog welcome to mwo,i dont have any advice on campral but if you go to the meds section and read the older posts theres some people who have used it,i have a script for it but never used it,sorry i cant be of more help
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

campral

ty paulywogg. need to continue my success so far with the Campral -- so far no cravings and they do come around 2 weeks between abuses.

Comment

campral

campral

p.s: I will share whatever experience I have with this

Comment

campral

oh please do keep us posted on how it works,i keep debating on taking it but scared of side effects,but most of the feedback ive gotten is there arent any except maybe tummy trouble,glad youre doing good
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

campral

campral

no side effects to note -- had the urge to drink as I passed the dang liquor store on the way home. Felt it for a millisecond and then gone; that was a first.

Comment

Working...
            X