Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BYRDY ,YOU ARE A STAR

BYRDIE!!

2 years 2 fecking years! :yay: Absolutely magnificent. :goodjob: OK, so everyone's said brilliant stuff, not least Patrick with his post. I just want ti add my tiny tolken worth here of a THANK YOU. For being ...

an inspiration

a mentor

a counsellor

a giver

a comforter

an instigator of positive and right attitude

a joker

a voice of good when so many of us (especially the newbies perhaps) have so many voices of dissension in their noggins...

a friendly 'face'

one who is always seems to be there for others even through your own battles

a kicker-up-the-arser in the most kind way and for only ever the right reasons :l

and so many other fricking great things...

Thank you for reaching out and holding our metaphorical cybernet hands. For many here YOU are the first person that comes along and says "hey, WELCOME, it's gonna be OK"

You're pretty darn cool Byrdie

Big love and hugs to you

And now...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjMOJU26EsU[/video]] the BYRDIE SONG!

Comment

BYRDY ,YOU ARE A STAR

Byrdie - wow - I haven't been able to think up an accolade that hasn't already been used today! But I certainly agree with everyone else! You are one special woman and you so deserve this tribute! I'll do my best to come up with something creative for your 25th AF year! No one here doubts that you'll make it! Much love and thanks!

Comment

BYRDY ,YOU ARE A STAR

ByrdStyle!!!!:H:H:H
        And the Birdie song!!! Oh my goodness!!! What a wonderful day it's been, thank you all so much!
        Caper, great to see you!!! XXOO, B
        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
        Tool Box
        Newbie's Nest

Comment

BYRDY ,YOU ARE A STAR

Hip, Hip, Hooray for Byrdie!

Comment

BYRDY ,YOU ARE A STAR

Oh my - congrats Bryd - and thanks so much for all you do for everyone looking for help here, including me! You have been a huge support on my journey, and I do appreciate it!
            “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

BYRDY ,YOU ARE A STAR

Wonderful Byrdie, Congratulations On Your Two Year AF Sobriety Anniversary!

You've touched so many lives with your mentoring here. If humans were angels, you'd have my vote to. I sometimes think there are two of you here, as you reach out to so many of us. You have a unique ability, a keen sense on knowing how, when & what needs to be said to each of us. Perhaps from experiencing each step of recovery & just life experiences.

There were times this summer that you may not even know that I almost didn't make it. It was some of your wise words, prayers that helped me hang on to my sobriety!.. There are others to. I have a few other tools in my box as I'm responsible for working my recovery. All my slips & relapses weren't in vain.

Earlier I read your lovely congrats thread & had to do chores. My hubs knows about you, & that today it was your special celebration. My eyes had a tear or two of joy, knowing you have not only reached this two year AF sobriety milestone, but a place of "mindpeace". I'm not there yet 100% of the time, but I hope to be one day. However, I'm a non-drinker like you now.

You told all of us "All We Have To Do Is Get Through This Day". It's not always easy, but you said it would be worth it & it is!!!."If I Can You Can". Last Thursday was hard, but your words helped! Your a very special woman!...

May all the kindness, insights, short & simple phrases you share with others continue to help others achieve sobriety, recovery, freedom. May all the love, time you share be returned to you in good health, happiness & prosperity. May your favorite cookies rain from the sky all week & you shall not gain a pound.

My favorite that has helped me many times. " Not One ~ Not Ever ~ No Matter What ~ No Matter Who" Please take this as a my gift to you, I have far less need of this now then when I first read this many months back dear lady.

Even tho you have experienced great loss. I hope you will find joy & gratitude knowing you help people you may never meet in person. Life saving help. I'm so happy, grateful you made it out & that Lav was there for you!... )

Thank you for making all of us laugh, laugh & laugh some more!.... Your loved by us all!... I love you to pieces!..... Bless you!..... :l :h

Keep Soaring Byrdie

Comment

BYRDY ,YOU ARE A STAR

Wonderful Byrdie, Congratulations On Your Two Year AF Sobriety Anniversary!

You've touched so many lives with your mentoring here. If humans were angels, you'd have my vote to. I sometimes think there are two of you here, as you reach out to so many of us. You have a unique ability, a keen sense on knowing how, when & what needs to be said to each of us. Perhaps from experiencing each step of recovery & just life experiences.

There were times this summer that you may not even know that I almost didn't make it. It was some of your wise words, prayers that helped me hang on to my sobriety!.. There are others to. I have a few other tools in my box as I'm responsible for working my recovery. All my slips & relapses weren't in vain.

Earlier I read your lovely congrats thread & had to do chores. My hubs knows about you, & that today it was your special celebration. My eyes had a tear or two of joy, knowing you have not only reached this two year AF sobriety milestone, but a place of "mindpeace". I'm not there yet 100% of the time, but I hope to be one day. However, I'm a non-drinker like you now.

You told all of us "All We Have To Do Is Get Through This Day". It's not always easy, but you said it would be worth it & it is!!!."If I Can You Can". Last Thursday was hard, but your words helped! Your a very special woman!...

May all the kindness, insights, short & simple phrases you share with others continue to help others achieve sobriety, recovery, freedom. May all the love, time you share be returned to you in good health, happiness & prosperity. May your favorite cookies rain from the sky all week & you shall not gain a pound.

My favorite that has helped me many times. " Not One ~ Not Ever ~ No Matter What ~ No Matter Who" Please take this as a my gift to you, I have far less need of this now then when I first read this many months back dear lady.

Even tho you have experienced great loss. I hope you will find joy & gratitude knowing you help people you may never meet in person. Life saving help. I'm so happy, grateful you made it out & that Lav was there for you!... )

Thank you for making all of us laugh, laugh & laugh some more!.... Your loved by us all!... I love you to pieces!..... Bless you!..... :l :h

Keep Soaring Byrdie

Comment

BYRDY ,YOU ARE A STAR

Well done Byrdie, Your 100% good person to have around here and your caring and wise words are invaluable,Well done again and enjoy.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

BYRDY ,YOU ARE A STAR

Wow!! Now I'm the one moved to tears....thank you all so much!!!! This means the world to me. I'm going to print out each one of these and put them in my 'book of me'. This is important. I appreciate each and every one of you! Byrdie
                    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                    Tool Box
                    Newbie's Nest

Comment

BYRDY ,YOU ARE A STAR

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU BYRDIE!!!

You are amazing and awesome and you are one of the people that saved my life. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

You are a rare jewel and I treasure you!

Love,
                      K9
                      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

BYRDY ,YOU ARE A STAR

My beautiful Byrd :h

I'm really speechless.

I SO want to be YOU when I grow up....

:l
                        On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                        *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

BYRDY ,YOU ARE A STAR

Byrdie, you're the Best. You are such a help to all of the little birdies in the nest that want to grow up just like the momma bird. The kicks in the pants you give are given with love. You have no idea how much you have helped so many (myself included)!:h:thanks:

Love,
                          BelleGirl

Alcohol does me no favors.

Pouring poison down your throat is just plain STUPID!

Comment

Working...
                          X