Hypnosis CD's . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hypnosis CD's . . . .

I really find them to be effective. I like they way this guy pronounces the words. I felt discipline and extreme relaxation at the same time. At times, the voice became very large, startling me a little. But I liked the message.

I was on the third CD and exhausted from my daily life (I'm passionate about what I do - teaching and playing music - both take a lot of energy and patience.) I drifted into a psychedelic dream in which I was flying, which was very cool.

These CD's are very effective. I really love hypnosis.:new:
    "It takes a whole lot of medicine, Darlin', to pretend to be somebody else" - Bonnie Raitt

Hypnosis CD's . . . .

Wow rebel

I too find hypno really working for me - the first time I went into a trance and only woke up when he counted be back awake - really strange experience but felt wide awake and really content and happy.
    Never had the flying thing though - sounds great- have felt as though falling/floating though which was good.

Think they have been key in keeping me off booze.

Have you seen the thread on "what we believe" about meditation and the like - may be of interest to you!!

Love
    S

Comment

Hypnosis CD's . . . .

Hi Rebel

I haven't started the cd's yet but your description definitely has encouraged me to start...who doesn't want to fly w/out being high!

can't wait, will let you know how it goes...
      t

Comment

Hypnosis CD's . . . .

Hi rebel~

I have had the cd's for quite awhile (2 yrs) & have yet to do them. I have been AF for awhile but will incorporate them soon as I will be having a trigger month in MAY and want to be even more prepared.

Glad they're working well for you.
        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X