• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making today day one AF

keep us posted rednose,just try and take it easy,get some rest tonite
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Making today day one AF

Good job Red! Hang in there...pass the time any way you can...get this day down and you'll never have to go through it again. I look forward to welcoming you into Day 2!
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Making today day one AF

Thanks to you all.

My Body feels like crap. I feel like I have been beaten with a baseball bat.
        I ate a good dinner and now I am going to feed the doggies and get in bed and see if I can get comfortable.
        I wonder if I knew this was going to be so painful if I would have quit earlier?? I doubt it...

So many thanks to you all. It has been a rough day and I am looking forward to getting some rest and to day two being Af.....

red
        All things in time if I am Alcohol free

Comment

Making today day one AF

Keep going, Red. You'll wake up tomorrow sober and that will feel great.
          Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Making today day one AF

Nice going rednose! You will feel so proud tomorrow morning when you wake up. Do you have Netflix fired up?
            AF since 6JUN2012

Comment

Making today day one AF

You're doing great. You know, if I was sleeping, I knew I couldn't be drinking. I slept quite a bit. I still do. I know you feel like shit now, but it will get better. Focus on not drinking, and eventually today will be over and you'll be onto Day 2! Take each day as they come.....or each hour, you get what I mean. With every day that passes you will feel so much better.

big hug!

Comment

Making today day one AF

pixie;1449450 wrote: Nice going rednose! You will feel so proud tomorrow morning when you wake up. Do you have Netflix fired up?
                Yes I did. I am going to watch some tv and hopefully
                Get a good nights sleep. It is only 5:31 here but man am
                I ever wiped out and tired.

Comment

Making today day one AF

Phin;1449451 wrote: You're doing great. You know, if I was sleeping, I knew I couldn't be drinking. I slept quite a bit. I still do. I know you feel like shit now, but it will get better. Focus on not drinking, and eventually today will be over and you'll be onto Day 2! Take each day as they come.....or each hour, you get what I mean. With every day that passes you will feel so much better.

big hug!
                  All I can say is thank you and all who have commented .
                  A huge thank you.

Rednose

Comment

Making today day one AF

How's it going red nose? Did you watch a few Netflix shows? Making it easier to get through today? What about reading a few novels? Playing video games? Someone told me there was a study about playing video games reducing alcohol intake. I personally play way too much video games to do much else...
                    Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
                    A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Making today day one AF

Alcoholic;1449481 wrote: How's it going red nose? Did you watch a few Netflix shows? Making it easier to get through today? What about reading a few novels? Playing video games? Someone told me there was a study about playing video games reducing alcohol intake. I personally play way too much video games to do much else...
                      Yes I watched some tv. Tried to do some reading but can't seem to staty
                      Focused.
                      I am taking it easy relaxing in bed with two very happy dogs at my side.
                      Unless someone comes into my house and pours alcohol down my throat
                      I think I am good for day one. Never thought I could do it .
                      I guess I finally got sick and tired of the roller coaster.
                      I feel like crap but I am sober and AF. First time in a long time.

Thanks for the support.

Red

Comment

Making today day one AF

Hi Red!
                        Just remember, you'll never wake up in the morning wishing you'd drank the night before. Good job on day 1, I'm proud of you!
                        :h
                        K9
                        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Making today day one AF

Way to go Rednose.......soon you will be Norednose! :H

Comment

Making today day one AF

Yay!! Day 1 come and gone. On to day 2!! It gets better and better!
                            Live in the "NOW". :h

Deb

Comment

Making today day one AF

Oh and Red, you have 2 guardian angels with you every step of the way back to health and happiness !!! (Your dogs:h). They will be more than happy to walk everyday!!! Or more.
                              Live in the "NOW". :h

Deb

Comment

Working...
                              X