Feeling very grouchy and irrated today.. is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are you feeling now, mya? Hope you are feeling better...
    Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
    A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

I'm ok, just ready to get home.
      I just get so mad that I let myself get this way.
      I'm over weight, I'm bloated, I look like crap, I even think my eyes have some yellowish in them.
      ugh!

Comment

The bloat and yellowing should go away shortly with the cessation of AL. Taking the L-Glut, Milk Thistle, and Kudzu will help your liver detox and repair. Also dandelion (which is in the same family as Milk Thistle) will help (and can be delicious additions to salads as soon as they are growing again!). Hylands Calms Forte is a natural stress reducer (chamomile) and there are some other stress relievers here on MWO in the supplement section of the health store. You could look up Tapping or EMDR for stress relief at work. I seem to find it helpful; I used it first in therapy and then have modified it for everyday use. It is okay to have a bitchy day every now and then, and YOU HAVE A REALLY GOOD REASON TO BE SO! There are some people that are head biters all the time for no reason what so ever! Take it slow, take it easy. I was crabby and frustrated the first couple of days and snapped at people, and then I apologized and said I was adjusting to some new stuff and was a little on edge and generally they gave me the space and time that I needed and voila! Stay Strong!
        :earth: Tree23

Comment

I was amazed at how great I looked about 3 days AzF. My eyes were so clear and my face wasn't puffy and red! My coworker even noticed how "bright" I looked!

There's one motivation for me! Plus, my voice is clearer leaving me much more confident in myself.
          I will be sober so I can be clear and remember being a mommy and so I can be in the best place God wants to place me. I will be here! now! FREE! 12.5mg Topamax AM&PM, Ativan until safe from withdrawal syndrome & for anxiety. Thank God I Am Done!

Comment

Hi everyone
            Feeling better today, I have been taking my campral, milk thistle, multi vitamins.
            Need to start taking L-glut always forget about that.
            Going to order kudoz today.

Comment

glad youre doing better today mya
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X