Feeling really down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling really down

Wow Jacy, I can understand why you'd be feeling down. I think you're making the right decision by creating some distance for a while. Surround yourself with people who make you feel good about you.

It sounds like she is following through with those subtle dysfunctional dynamics that happen in nearly every family. She will reach a point where she reaches out for you, and by that time you might be feeling strong and well enough to talk and be heard properly.

I hope you're feeling a bit happier today. *hug* Feeling down in the dumps is the pitts!

Doo
    :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Feeling really down

At least for now, let us be your family until things smooth over with your biological family. We won't judge you - we all have the same problem you do and understand it. Let us be your support.

I agree with so many have said above. Maybe you should concentrate on yourself for a while and on getting better. The self-esteem and confidence will come back when you are in control of your drinking. We are here to help you with that.

Take care of yourself.
      Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Working...
      X