lifes rollercoaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lifes rollercoaster

hiya peepl,over the last few months life has been one hell of a rollercoaster but managed to keep up abstinance.how.................................... .?idont know!!most people would have cringed at the thought of what one or one supposedly could put another loved one through but hi presto i bounced back..i must thank my special guest stalker paula(betty boop)for keeping up comms with myself:thanks: and a big:thanks: to all of you in the forum for keeping up the good work:goodjob: you all do!! there is light at the end of the tunnel
    Nothing improves the memory more than trying to forget.

lifes rollercoaster

mitch96;108878 wrote: hiya peepl,over the last few months life has been one hell of a rollercoaster but managed to keep up abstinance.how.................................... .?idont know!!most people would have cringed at the thought of what one or one supposedly could put another loved one through but hi presto i bounced back..i must thank my special guest stalker paula(betty boop)for keeping up comms with myself:thanks: and a big:thanks: to all of you in the forum for keeping up the good work:goodjob: you all do!! there is light at the end of the tunnel
    virginity is like a bubble...................one prick and its gone
    Nothing improves the memory more than trying to forget.

Comment

lifes rollercoaster

Lovely to see you back Mitch.......

Don't go disappearing again thought will you....

Love & Hugs :h :l :h
      sigpicXXX

Comment

lifes rollercoaster

I have said to people at times life can be a rollercoaster but be careful otherwise you end up taking all your family and friends on the ride with you and sometimes its not fun.

Sammys

Comment

lifes rollercoaster

Welcome back mitch!
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

lifes rollercoaster

Riding the rollercoaster while drinking doesn't work. You may puke on someone!

Hope things get better - it's amazing that, with all the crap life throws at us, we survive.

Comment

Working...
            X