New guy here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New guy here

I was looking around the net, searching out Antibuse, and came across this site. Looks pretty good with a freindly bunch.

I live in Toronto, waiting for spring, since I ride a motorcycle. Back to the antibuse, I'm a painter, does anyone have experiance with amonia, solvents etc with this stuff.

Thanks.

New guy here

Welcome Theo, glad you joined. I know there are other painters here that can help you out, unfortunately I am not one of them. I just enjoy the work.
    Best of luck to you
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

New guy here

Hi & Welcome Theo!

You can look under the Topamax, Campral, Naltrexone, Baclofen, other meds board~I know there are some antibuse topics there.

Glad you found us!
      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

New guy here

I will figure out the search procedure here, and only learned about the painters problems on one of the posts here. One other question, does the site e-mail me when someone responds to a thread I've posted on?

Comment

New guy here

Hi Theo, can't advise you about solvents etc but just wanted to give you a special betty boop welcome

All the best in your journey
          sigpicXXX

Comment

New guy here

Theo, no the site doesn't email you (unfortunately) xx
            sigpicXXX

Comment

New guy here

Theo,

I believe in User CP, under Messaging and Notification, you can elect to receive email notification of any repliess to your thread.

Comment

New guy here

I don't know anything about antibuse, so can't help you there. I just want to say welcome and keep posting. We're all in this together. You have lots of friends here.
                :welcome:
                Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

New guy here

Tawny i didn't know that, thanks xx
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

New guy here

tawnyfrog;108952 wrote: Theo,

I believe in User CP, under Messaging and Notification, you can elect to receive email notification of any repliess to your thread.
                    I tried that, but it's not working???

Comment

New guy here

Theo - did you "Save changes"?

Comment

New guy here

It just worked!!! I don't know why not before. Thanks.

Comment

New guy here

Welcome Theo!!!
                          Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

New guy here

Theo, welcome! my pamphlet on antibuse says that contact with certain solvents can be a problem which is why I've shyed away from it. I don't paint but do a lot of cleaning with various solvents including rubbing alcohol at work. I'd call a knowledgeable doc if possible. I'm on campral at the moment which is marvelous for me so far (day 12 AF and counting) take care,
                            D
                            nosce te ipsum
                            (Know Thyself)

Comment

New guy here

Well, I guess I didn't need to ask, I just came in from my Doc in Canada, and he told me Atabuse is no longer in circulation in Canada. Presribed Revia.

Comment

Working...
                              X