Planning to drink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Planning to drink

Tess-2;1450651 wrote: sweetpea - wishing you strength tonight too. we are with you!!
    Thanks Tess, you are very thoughtful xo Hope you are doing well x
    Really hafta go now as work again in morning.

See ye tomorrow xo

Comment

Planning to drink

damo180;1450646 wrote: Thank you all so much for your caring words , I got through today and i WILL get through tomorrow , everyone here is amazing , it is so helpful , i really have to do this day by day, enjoy your weekend all xx
      I am so happy for you as it was a long flight from Sydney to Dublin to track you down and kick you in the butt!

Well done I am very proud of you, keep fighting the good fight!
      If drinking is interfering with your work, you're probably a heavy drinker. If work is interfering with your drinking, you're probably an alcoholic.

Comment

Planning to drink

Hang in there buddy, AL solves nothing but sure causes plenty of grief. The feeling the next morning when we wake with the realisation that we have blown it again. The sick head, stomach and fuzzy queezy feelings are nothing to the feelings of self disgust and regrets, or maybe thats just me? Dont do it.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Planning to drink

Byrdlady;1450461 wrote: The only way to kill it is to starve it!!
          I love this Byrdlady
          One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

Planning to drink

damo180;1450646 wrote: Thank you all so much for your caring words , I got through today and i WILL get through tomorrow , everyone here is amazing , it is so helpful , i really have to do this day by day, enjoy your weekend all xx
            Sorry I missed this when you first posted, but you made it and I'm proud of you! Coming here and admitting that you had drinking thoughts was definitely the thing to do. Well done. :goodjob:

Comment

Working...
            X