New ... again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New ... again!

Howdy, folks. You might remember me from about this time last year. I was here under another name. I had an accident and broke my leg, was laid up for a long time. I really did have it all under control but lately I feel myself slipping back into the old way and am DETERMINED not to.

I don't have a sad story, have never been arrested or had a wreck or even a DWI ... but I know that one beer leads to two, and two leads to four. I think I'm one of those people who don't have the control to stop, and think I must change my life so that I just don't ever start.

There's the challenge.
    Kathy
    "I'm not afraid of storms, for I'm learning to sail my ship." ~ Louisa May Alcott

New ... again!

I seem to have an identity crisis! I re-registered under another name, but my first post is under the original name! So much for flying under the radar!

Anyway, I'm Kathy and my first user name was Pokey. Some of you might remember me. The new name is wakingup and that's exactly what I need to do.
    Kathy

"I'm not afraid of storms, for I'm learning to sail my ship." ~ Louisa May Alcott

Comment

New ... again!

Welcome back Kathy..I do remember you. This time stick around, we are a good support system to have.
      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

New ... again!

Hi Kathy~
        Yup, know the feeling....

One is too many and a hundred is not enough.
        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

New ... again!

Welcome back..hope you stick around!
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

New ... again!

Kathy, sounds like you are waking up for sure, bravo on knowing yourself!
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

New ... again!

Welcome Back Kathy.

I like that...waking up....I know I need to.

All the best.

Mandy x

Comment

New ... again!

I am kinda new so I don't remember you, but welcome back...

Comment

New ... again!

Welcome back Waking Up. We all know all to well about not being able to have just one.
                  I'm glad you are back. Aquamarine
                  NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF YOUR OWN DETERMINATION
                  AF SINCE 3/16/2016

Comment

New ... again!

Hello Wakingup, sounds like you're wakingup! sorry...could not help that one, welcome back. Bella xx

Comment

Working...
                    X