Boy do I want to go out and drink.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

decided;1451265 wrote: Hey yah, I'm fine. Just frustrated as hell! I went to the store and stocked up on candy heheh, now I'm warching cartoons. Going to the store pissed of before closing time was kinda weird though. If I had been distracted or forgotten for a second that I don't drink anymore I'm pretty sure I would have waled right to the beer fridge without a seconds thought until it was too late :S ....sooo I'm throwing a tantrum alone in bed with 12 bux worth of sugar and my trusty netflix account. Lol. Glad your toughong it out with me, usually when people post when they are feeling at risk they get over the hurdle, so good call!

You mentioned that you think your ex is provoking you or something to that effect? What do you mean if you don't mind me asking.
    She is just going out and partying and throwing it
    In my face. I just need to let her go emotionally.
    I am glad you stayed out of the beer cooler.
    I am sure if I had alcohol in the house I would be
    On my way to a pretty good drunk.
    If I ate that much candy at this time of night I would
    Never get to sleep.
    I used to drink over anger all the time. I need new coping skills.
    All things in time if I am Alcohol free

Comment

Still sober??
      If drinking is interfering with your work, you're probably a heavy drinker. If work is interfering with your drinking, you're probably an alcoholic.

Comment

Still sober and going to try to go asleep for the night.
        This too will pass.

Good night all. Thanks for the help.
        All things in time if I am Alcohol free

Comment

Yah, you can't let her antics put your sanity and health at risk. Good news is: you wouldn't even have realized she was toxic to you if you were still drinking not no much of a conselation at the moment I'm sure buuut a clear thinking is definatly worth being proud of. I don't know you from adam but I pictured a facial expression as I read " I need to find new coping skills" and it made me laugh out loud, as I'm lying in bed thinking the saaame thing.

This sugar going to have me crashing like an unsupervised 5 year old on holloween so I'm not too worried. But I should slow down cuz my stomachs holding a protest at the moment. What's ur story anyway? Howd you end up here?

Comment

Good night good job and see you around! Ill catch your story another time

Comment

Sleep tommorrow is a new day!
              If drinking is interfering with your work, you're probably a heavy drinker. If work is interfering with your drinking, you're probably an alcoholic.

Comment

I'm so glad you hung in there, Red! Great job!

I realize I'm coming into this a little late :sorry: but something that helps me work through a lot of anger I have for my husband is to write it down long hand. Sometimes I write him a letter and sometimes it's just bullet points of why he is wrong and how his words have affected me. Then I tear it up and throw it away and the anger goes with it.

We are in couples therapy, so sometimes I do share the most valid points there, but writing it down helps me separate the actual things I think he needs to address from the things that I'm just being super sensitive about and can let go for the sake of the relationship.
                Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Working...
                X