MWO GPS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MWO GPS?

Hi all, just wondering haw you lot keep track of your favorite threads, discussions etc. I read and post a lot and spend soo much time trying to back track and KEEP track! Any ideas? This place is HUGE. thanks and keep at it. Hugs*

MWO GPS?

click on thread tools and subscribe to this thread
    If drinking is interfering with your work, you're probably a heavy drinker. If work is interfering with your drinking, you're probably an alcoholic.

Comment

MWO GPS?

then under quick links click the subcribes thread button
      If drinking is interfering with your work, you're probably a heavy drinker. If work is interfering with your drinking, you're probably an alcoholic.

Comment

MWO GPS?

Thanks Martye!

Comment

MWO GPS?

decided;1451281 wrote: Thanks Martye!
          Your more then welcome!

Comment

MWO GPS?

I always just click on the Quick Links........then click on Todays Threads. Any thread with a new post will show up in bold........but I spend a LOT of time on here..........:H
            Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

MWO GPS?

:ey Nelz thank you, I'm here more on some days than others but usually check in daily so that will help

Comment

MWO GPS?

Similar but slightly different to what Nelz does, I click on 'New Posts'.
                AF since 6JUN2012

Comment

Working...
                X