Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 Days AF -

Hello there

Last week Tuesday ? I was still drunk and very scared I had just realized that I had a problem, If you can remember ?My wonderful supportive Husband had asked if I had a drinking problem? and I had said yes ? ( I wish he was supportive) but never mind I am doing this for me and my kids not him.

Wednesday ? I was again Drunk but a good drunk I was in a good mood and full of jokes- The Prune was born, and striving to become a plum. (I stayed home)

Thursday ? day 1AF ? so positive, I was going to do ? with out the book, without the supplements ? I was going to do it. (stayed home)

Friday ? day 2 AF ? I was scared, had a meeting (team building) I had to leave my ?Safe zone? I know there were going to be drinks on offer ? I could have just asked for a soda ? but no what did I do ? In true Kimmy form ? I drank and I drank ? 8 hours later ? well we all know what happened ? you were all there for me.

Saturday ? back to day 1 ? but a lot wiser, a lot quieter and a lot sadder.

Today is day 4 AF well tonight will be and I know I will make it ? I am meeting a friend for lunch and we are going to a MilkyLane (ice cream bar) we are going to have milk shakes ? I have started to tell everyone that I can?t drink, some I have told that I am an Alcoholic and others just that I am giving my body a break. TRUTH ? I am an Alcoholic ? and to tempted

?MY NAME IS KIMMY AND I AM AN ALCOHOLIC? Now everyone ?HELLO KIMMY?

Enough of that ? so this has been my short trip ? on sups and reading the book ? Getting Kudz for the weekend and staying away from pubs and social events.

Thank you for listening and reading -
    Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending

4 Days AF -

You'll be right Kimmy!

There is so much to look forward to in life without booze - no hangovers, real time with your children, fitness, vitality, weight loss, positive thoughts...and on and on...

Stick with it, you'll be so surprised at how good you can feel just being you.

Lotsa love

Cashy
    xxxx
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

4 Days AF -

Go Kimmy - you are doing a great job! Well done :-)
      :rolleyesmonkey: Tahlula :rolleyesmonkey:
      Trim the tree to let in the sunshine...

Comment

4 Days AF -

kimmy, from where I sit, you're doing better than you realise. Stick with it. It sounds like you're formulating a plan for yourself. You are a brave plum in the making!

Doo
        :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

4 Days AF -

Hello my Friend DooDoo

I was going to send you a PM but you know what I want everyone to know that you are the greatest and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything - I have a long road to travel and traveling it with people like you makes it sweeter and shorter - Thelma and Louise with out the whole Grand Canyon thing, remembering that my Canyon is the bottom of a bottle of Johnny Black.

Up the Plum!
          Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending

Comment

4 Days AF -

Congrats Kimmy. Excellent work. And see... you are stronger than you think you are. Stay positive.
            :rays: mdb :rays:

Good at being AF. Not so good at Moderation.

Lots of work yet to do!

Comment

4 Days AF -

Hello Kimmy

nice work indeed. Day four is a big day in my past experiences...a lot of great changes start to take place. Welcome again!
              D
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

4 Days AF -

Kimmy- Congrats on day 4! You are doing great to get 4 days AF. It takes alot of stops and starts to put any amount of days together. Focus on the positive and don't look back!
                Aquamarine
                NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF YOUR OWN DETERMINATION
                AF SINCE 3/16/2016

Comment

4 Days AF -

Up the plum! come on kimmy we are all here for you and from reading your thread i feel you are really positive about this, Just remember who is the boss here,.... Its you,.... not the booze. Take care Bxx

Comment

4 Days AF -

Full steam ahead kimmy!
                    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

4 Days AF -

Well done Kimmy - you sound really positive!

Love S

Comment

4 Days AF -

Love your attitude Kimmy. You sound so ready for this change.....
                        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

4 Days AF -

Kimmy, thanks so much for your heart felt note!

I can really see your strength, and by god, humor gets you a long way in helping to get on top of the demon drink. I really love your sense of humor Kimmy!

*hug*
                          Doo
                          :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

4 Days AF -

Kimmy I can't believe I havent :welcome: d you yet.

This Place is fabulous, We are all here for you xx
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

4 Days AF -

Kimmy, You are an inspiration. Thanks for sharing your positive attitude. Keep it up!!
                              Reach deep, find your will power.

Comment

Working...
                              X