Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well I did not make it throught day five.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No excuses. Caved in to the fighting and crap with my ex.
    Not feeling very good about myself right now.
    I hope tomorrow is day one again.

Just wanted you all to know why I have been absent all day.

rednose
    All things in time if I am Alcohol free

make tomorrow day one red! did you drink alot?
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Red..... You gotta resolve your anger. Is this a lifelong problem from being a kid? Gotta face it up or it will continue to be your justification to drink

Comment

Well, he's proobably you ex for a reason not worth holding yourself back for riught? If he can't keep up and contribute to the positive changes you have made and are will continue too make, then you'll just have to leave him in your dust. Anyhow, lesson learned, now you know back on the horsestronger than ever. Big kiss luv.

Comment

decided;1451890 wrote: Well, he's proobably you ex for a reason not worth holding yourself back for riught? If he can't keep up and contribute to the positive changes you have made and are will continue too make, then you'll just have to leave him in your dust. Anyhow, lesson learned, now you know back on the horsestronger than ever. Big kiss luv.
          I am a guy

Comment

kuya;1451889 wrote: Red..... You gotta resolve your anger. Is this a lifelong problem from being a kid? Gotta face it up or it will continue to be your justification to drink
            Spent hours dealing with my anger in counseling. I appreciate the advice

Comment

paulywogg;1451882 wrote: make tomorrow day one red! did you drink alot?
              One bottle of red wine so far.

Comment

rednose;1451909 wrote: Spent hours dealing with my anger in counseling. I appreciate the advice
                But last night you posted you were furious with your girlfriend and you still sound angry!

Red ...... Don't shoot the messenger matey

Comment

kuya;1451911 wrote: But last night you posted you were furious with your girlfriend and you still sound angry!

Red ...... Don't shoot the messenger matey
                  Not at all mad at you... mad at me.... :upset:

Comment

Hope to see you all tomorrow.

Thanks for helping me get this far.....

Comment

rednose;1451914 wrote: Not at all mad at you... mad at me.... :upset:
                      Good.....so take that feeling....don't drink tonight( you WILL want to) get back on that horse and remember how disappointed you are with yourself today.

And we will keep doing this till you get sick of me hounding your arse!! :H:H

Comment

red,
                        What's done is done but now is the perfect time to find a healthier outlet for your anger & frustration
                        Look around the Tool box - lots of great ideas there.
                        Don;t drink anymore tonight & start fresh in the morning - you can do this!
                        AF since 03/26/09
                        NF since 05/19/09
                        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

kuya;1451918 wrote: Good.....so take that feeling....don't drink tonight( you WILL want to) get back on that horse and remember how disappointed you are with yourself today.

And we will keep doing this till you get sick of me hounding your arse!! :H:H
                          Hey........what the..........I thought "I" was the good cop! He hee

Pretty much exactly what I would have said...........just dont give trying, one of these times it will work
                          Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

on day 2 still feel sick and half crazy with anxiety and depression Lord i hope i feel better tomarow

Comment

Hey Stump - hang in there! The first few days are the hardest. It gets better and easier. Take good care of yourself. Drink lots of water and juice, and eat whatever comfort food you're craving. Watch lots of mindless TV and all your favorite movies to get through the time. Read around the site and go over to the Newbies Nest and read back a couple of weeks.
                              Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Working...
                              X