Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well I did not make it throught day five.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok thanks so much siren

Comment

Thanks to you all for the support and arse kicking.
      I am surprised that I don't want a drink at all right now. I am actually quite surprised that I did not go off on a 3 or 4 day drunk.
      Just got back from a 2.9 mile run. It is a tough run. First half all up hill second half all down hill.

Thank you again.:thanks:
      All things in time if I am Alcohol free

Comment

stump68;1452353 wrote: on day 2 still feel sick and half crazy with anxiety and depression Lord i hope i feel better tomarow

Stump, :goodjob:

I know how you feel. I had four days then blew it. Drink lots of water, eat well, rest as much as you can and try a little exercise. It helps get the toxins out of your system
        I am back at day one but grateful to be here and not out on a bender.

Hang in there...

rednose

Comment

Just checking in AF today. Hope you are all doing
          Well.

Rednose

Comment

Add an s then.

Comment

I have had many "day ones". Keep trying.
              Love and Peace,
              Phil

Sobriety Date 12.07.2009

Comment

decided;1452656 wrote: Add an s then.
                Add a s to what????

Comment

I didn't realize by your op that you were a guy, and so I refered to your ex as a female...so add an s to the he's as I'm still in support of your progress. My intent was not to upset you simply to offer encourragement. It was an honest over site.

Comment

decided;1452687 wrote: I didn't realize by your op that you were a guy, and so I refered to your ex as a female...so add an s to the he's as I'm still in support of your progress. My intent was not to upset you simply to offer encourragement. It was an honest over site.
                    No Problem... Just wanted you to know who I was and what gender.

Comment

Hi Red,

I too haven't been faithful to sobriety. It's really hard. For me, it's extrememly difficult to have a husband still drinking in the house.

Tonight I am going to get back on the wagon though. I wasn't uising my ativan for anxiety, think I'll try that. Just worried about running out and not being able to get anymore.

Only people who are addicted to ativan seem to be able to get more prescriptions for it!

Hope to see you here tonight? We're three hours difference though. I usually can't get on in the evening anyway. I'll be back on around 9 EST, 6 PST after kiddos are in bed.

I'm going to make this a committment to come back on SOBER. Will you do the same?

Going to get back to work now. I missed yesterday because it was icy out and I didn't want to chance driving in.

{{{hugs}}} to you Red Rob!

Rainy Renee!
                      I will be sober so I can be clear and remember being a mommy and so I can be in the best place God wants to place me. I will be here! now! FREE! 12.5mg Topamax AM&PM, Ativan until safe from withdrawal syndrome & for anxiety. Thank God I Am Done!

Comment

rednose;1452646 wrote: Just checking in AF today. Hope you are all doing
                        Well.

Rednose
                        Good job getting back on the horse.

Comment

Working...
                        X