Need Help Being Accountable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phone call went ok. It was a friend of mine saying that I need help, and that I made a fool out of myself and embarrassed myself at a party this last saturday. I survived the call. And this just makes me more determined to stay sober. I need help.

Comment

HealthyLiving;1455048 wrote: Phone call went ok. It was a friend of mine saying that I need help, and that I made a fool out of myself and embarrassed myself at a party this last saturday. I survived the call. And this just makes me more determined to stay sober. I need help.
      :goodjob: We're here to help. Have you got a sobriety plan in place yet?
      Sober since Sept. 24th 2012 This time 4 SURE!
      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-3162-30074.html Newbies Nest
      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html Tool Box
      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/what-plan-how-do-i-get-one-68554.html How to get a sobriety plan

Comment

What is a sobriety plan?

Comment

Well for me a sobriety plan was what my plan of action to stay sober everyday was. Basically I mapped out my day on paper. Time I was going to eat, what I would be doing to occupy my time, when i would be working out, then I would make a note to "Stay sober today no matter what". I kept a schedule for the first month or 2 until I lost any desire or craving.

The funny thing is I just sort of picked up this idea again, because I realized by planning everyday before hand I got alot more done, and I could dictate my diet, and make sure I was getting the things accomplished that I wanted to. I have founf that most people plan their vacation or the meals more consistently than they plan their life.

Comment

thanks. you're right. i schedule out my day for everything else. i should schedule it out for sobriety. it will be like a project plan.

Comment

Day 6. I haven't been sober this long since I was pregnant. Thank you everyone for all your advice and support. I am going to plan today out in detail.

Comment

Day 7. This is the longest that I have been sober for a very long time. My head is clearer. I have lost 3 pounds. It is nice getting up without a hangover. I have put together a sobriety plan. Thank you. Thank you everyone on this forum for helping me and making me feel so welcome.

Comment

Day 8. This is a new milestone for me. It is great getting up in the morning clear headed.

Comment

Day one for me. I'm doing good so far. Love reading everyomes post. It helps alot.

Comment

Dear Drakko,

Welcome and congratulations. This is the start of something wonderful for you. The journey has been incredible for me so far, and it's only day 9. You might want to go to the Newbies Nest to say hello and for tips on staying alcohol free.

Again, welcome. Feel free to post and contact people whenever you need to. Everyone on this forum has been so supportive.

Comment

Hi HL!
                        You are doing great...glad to hear you have a plan in place...that will really help. Keep hanging in there...it gets easier!
                        K9
                        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Yippee!! Day 10. this is the longest that I have been AF in a very long time.

Comment

Day 11. worked out today. had supplements. feeling better than I have in a long long time.

Comment

HealthyLiving;1458645 wrote: Day 11. worked out today. had supplements. feeling better than I have in a long long time.
                              Congratulations! You have earned every endorphin coursing through your AF body! Stay strong.

Comment

Working...
                              X