First Day to a New Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Day to a New Life

I've felt that the wheels are coming off the bus and I finally realized I have to get them back on. Not only to I need to release my addiction to drinking, but to ALL of the toxic things in my life - people and my thoughts relating to myself - self loathing, guilt and shame that keep me on the vicious circle of self-medication. I am interested in the holistic approach to recovery which includes physical and nutritional support. I am glad to find this community! ♥♥
    "If you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove. " ~ Timothy Leary :h

First Day to a New Life

Hi and :welcome: to MWO.

Ultimately I think everyone finds a holistic path, it kinda results from sobriety.

Focus on sobriety first....all else will follow.

There is a newbies nest where people focus on getting 30 days sober, during which time you will be healing and able to make other things happen.

Try not to do too much too soon. Quitting addiction is enough for a 30 day project

Comment

First Day to a New Life

Welcome ... so glad to have you on board and follow your story.

What are your plans?

How can we help?
      If drinking is interfering with your work, you're probably a heavy drinker. If work is interfering with your drinking, you're probably an alcoholic.

Comment

Working...
      X