Day 2 Begins.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 2 Begins.

Good Morning all, as some of you know I had four days, almost five and I had a meltdown
    over a relationship and I drank. So here I am again starting day 2.
    I feel really good this morning. I really think the exercise is helping.
    I have lost 5 pounds. Woot Woot

Should I be posting here or on the Newbie?s roll call???

Wishing you a great day.

rednose.
    All things in time if I am Alcohol free

Day 2 Begins.

I think your own thread is ok... maybe start a journal? As I said on your other post, hope to "see" you here around 6pm PST! That will be my way to make myself check in sober!

(It's my rule not to come on here while drinking!)
    I will be sober so I can be clear and remember being a mommy and so I can be in the best place God wants to place me. I will be here! now! FREE! 12.5mg Topamax AM&PM, Ativan until safe from withdrawal syndrome & for anxiety. Thank God I Am Done!

Comment

Day 2 Begins.

Hey Red

rednose;1452912 wrote: Good Morning all, as some of you know I had four days, almost five and I had a meltdown
      over a relationship and I drank. So here I am again starting day 2.
      I feel really good this morning. I really think the exercise is helping.
      I have lost 5 pounds. Woot Woot

Should I be posting here or on the Newbie?s roll call???

Wishing you a great day.

rednose.
      Good job on day 2 and the loss of 5lbs! Good question about the Newbies roll call or here....I have wondered that myself. I am not sure if it matters so much just so long as you are posting and checking in. I have been watching out for you here and hope to see some more posts from you soon. I hope that you had an amazing day today!
      "Sometimes the strongest people are the ones who love beyond all faults, cry behind closed doors and fight battles that nobody knows about".
      ~Author Unknown
      AF since February 4, 2013

Comment

Day 2 Begins.

good for you on day 2
        keep it up

Comment

Day 2 Begins.

Hi All,
          Good day so far. I have decieded to channel my addiction for Alcohol in to exercise. I took the dogs for a 3 + mile run / walk. They loved it and I am dropping weight.
          Did you know that there are 1650 calories in a fifth a gin?? I was drinking that everyday for quite a while. That does not count the Tonic water mixer with it.There are 300 calories in a 32 oz bottle of diet tonic.
          So dropping the booze should help me lose some pounds fast.
          I am also watching what I am eating and how much.
          It is nice to be sober and take the dogs up in the woods and have the energy to do it.

Grateful to be sober today.

rednose

Comment

Day 2 Begins.

Your attitude sounds so positive! You're doing all the right healthy things to heal your body, mind & spirit... keep up the great work!
            AF 6 years
            NF 7 years

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step

Comment

Day 2 Begins.

Good for you Red! I am loving the positive attitude! Wow I did not know the gin had that many calories in it. Keep up the amazing work! I'll bet my lunch money that your beautiful dogs are tired.....a tired dog is a happy dog.
              "Sometimes the strongest people are the ones who love beyond all faults, cry behind closed doors and fight battles that nobody knows about".
              ~Author Unknown

Comment

Day 2 Begins.

Glad to have you back Red. Congrats on the 5 pounds. :goodjob:

Comment

Day 2 Begins.

Oneredshoe;1453280 wrote: Good for you Red! I am loving the positive attitude! Wow I did not know the gin had that many calories in it. Keep up the amazing work! I'll bet my lunch money that your beautiful dogs are tired.....a tired dog is a happy dog.
                  They are very happy and very loving... Don't know what I would do without them.

rednose :thanks:

Comment

Day 2 Begins.

FallenAngel;1453274 wrote: Your attitude sounds so positive! You're doing all the right healthy things to heal your body, mind & spirit... keep up the great work!
                    Thanks for the encouragement.

rednose

Comment

Day 2 Begins.

rednose;1453289 wrote: They are very happy and very loving... Don't know what I would do without them.

rednose :thanks:
                      I am not sure if you saw my post in you thread about drinking aside.....the one where you were inquiring about how to post a picture. If you did disregard this. I am a huge dog fan...I have a black lab named Maggie. She is the sunshine in my life and I too have no idea what I would do without her. Here are a couple of fun dog facts; a dogs nose print is as unique as a human finger print and can be used to accurately identify your dog, that is so long as you have an imprint of their nose. : ). And that when a dog sees its pet parent it feels a feeling like how humans feel when we fall in love, only they apparently feel it each time they see you so long as you are a good pet parent. I am not sure how accurate this is but I like to think it is true. I hope you are still having a wonderful evening and that you wake up feeling AMAZING!
                      ~Author Unknown

Comment

Day 2 Begins.

I am headed for the bed. Thank you all for helping me make it through day 2.
                        Tomorrow is going to be another AF day for me.
                        Really starting to feel better. Sleep is good. I don't think about drinking when I am sleeping.
                        More exercise tomorrow. Maybe another pound gone.

Sweet dreams rednose

Comment

Day 2 Begins.

I am headed for the bed. Thank you all for helping me make it through day 2.
                          Tomorrow is going to be another AF day for me.
                          Really starting to feel better. Sleep is good. I don't think about drinking when I am sleeping.
                          More exercise tomorrow. Maybe another pound gone.

Sweet dreams rednose

Comment

Working...
                          X