Starting again... today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting again... today

I've been putting this off for one reason or another but have taken the bull by the horns and started today - incl. meds left from last time round.

One thing - anyone managed to get a really decent pill box? I'm going on hols over Easter for 2 weeks and don't want to lug all the bottles around....

Thanks in advance

Starting again... today

Congrats on your new start. I wish you the best. Can't help much on the pill box. I just use a plastic vitamin/pill container from GNC. They have them in various sizes.

Good Luck to you!
    :rays: mdb :rays:

Good at being AF. Not so good at Moderation.

Lots of work yet to do!

Comment

Starting again... today

Hi Had!

Good for you!

2 yrs ago I started Topa w/ my Dr. & there after stumbled upon RJ's program. Started it physically but not mentally. End of 2006/begin 2007 I restarted the program by joining here with full force and am still AF.

best to you!
      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Starting again... today

Good luck to you Had!! Glad you are starting again. I just use a vitamin container as well.
        best of luck to you
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Starting again... today

hello Had:
          Glad to see you back on. I found a cheap pill box at the pharmacy counter at the grocery. Old and dusty, but it worked all the same. Good luck!!
          Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

Starting again... today

Good luck with your new program. I use a box I found at The Container Store - The Original Storage and Organization Store?. I don't know if you can get it there or not. Even so, it is still pretty bulky, but it works great for me.
            Reach deep, find your will power.

Comment

Working...
            X