Day 7 A Goal reached.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 7 A Goal reached.

Here I am at the beginning of day 7. I am thankful and grateful to all of you who helped me get to the start of this day. I honestly did not think I could put 7 days in a row together AF. I will be the first to say it was not easy but I really believe if I can do it anyone can.
    A fifth of gin a day plus a glass of wine or two and I am here not drinking anything and not wanting to.
    I paid attention to the people who gave me advice on here. I ate well, got plenty of rest when I could, exercised as much as I could and was as kind to myself as I am capable of being.

Also today is 11 of 12 days al free. But I am just going to take each day as it comes.

I was running yesterday and was thinking I can do most any thing for 10 minutes. So
    10 minutes turns in to hours and hours into days and days into weeks, months and years.

Thank you all..... I am grateful and thankful. :thanks::thanks::thanks::h

rednose
    All things in time if I am Alcohol free

Day 7 A Goal reached.

Yay Rednose!

Way to go!! Congrats:goodjob: Keep it up! Doesn't it feel wonderful to wake up fresh and not hung to the nines!!
    Live in the "NOW". :h

Deb

Comment

Day 7 A Goal reached.

Yes, yes, yes! This is the kind of post I love to read! People come here so scared and not knowing how to put one foot in front of the other. And within 7 days you have gained so much confidence and hope. This can be done. It's work and a lot of readjusting to that pesky thing called life, but you're on your way!

Comment

Day 7 A Goal reached.

Absolutely fecking wonderful Rednose! Love it. As FlyAway says - this is the kind of post that is so good to read. For everyone. Keep trucking rednose it does and will get easier and better and you will love it! :woot: :woot:

Comment

Day 7 A Goal reached.

Well Done Rednose
          so please for you... I'm on day 8 today,
          I went to the cinema with my son today, now that's a big deal for me, usually I can just about drag myself through the day! Tomorrow I'm starting back to the gym I pay a fortune for but always to hungover to use....
          The worlds our oyster now!

notts

Comment

Day 7 A Goal reached.

Funny Nottoday - I am in the same boat. I pay through the nose for personal training. It's so expensive I'd make myself go, even when I'd be hungover or still slightly tipsy and of course we'd always have to stop early because if we continued I'd vomit. What a waste that was. Good thing it's all in the past.

Congrats Rednose - here's to the next seven days, the seven after that and the seven after that...

Comment

Day 7 A Goal reached.

Thank you all. Off for a run with my doggies.

Keep you eye on the goal......

rednose
              All things in time if I am Alcohol free

Comment

Day 7 A Goal reached.

:goodjob: and congrats Rednose

Your dogs are beauties btw

Comment

Day 7 A Goal reached.

Well done

Day nine for me and 11 from 12 sames as you. Keep it up and I will keep up with you. :h
                  Last drink 6th September 2013

Comment

Day 7 A Goal reached.

Well done Red......I have lived every day with you.....the joy never gets old for me.

Keep on trucking

Comment

Day 7 A Goal reached.

Great stuff Rednose!

Eye on the prize indeed. Bravo and keep it going.

Take your precious life back with a vengeance.

Here's to the next 7 days. :h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Day 7 A Goal reached.

REDNOSE KICKING IT!

I knew you could. Keep going and keep checking into the forum!

Enjoy your run
                        If drinking is interfering with your work, you're probably a heavy drinker. If work is interfering with your drinking, you're probably an alcoholic.

Comment

Day 7 A Goal reached.

I KNEW YOU WOULD DO IT!!!

Well DONE!!!:happy::yay::wd::applaud:Keep it going Red! :goodjob:
                          Sober since Sept. 24th 2012 This time 4 SURE!
                          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-3162-30074.html Newbies Nest
                          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html Tool Box
                          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/what-plan-how-do-i-get-one-68554.html How to get a sobriety plan

Comment

Day 7 A Goal reached.

That's great news Rednose. Well done!!

:goodjob:
                            There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                            You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Day 7 A Goal reached.

Rednose, Well Done! You must be proud.:h:h

Comment

Working...
                              X