Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello to everyone here

Hi Seahorse and:welcome:

I've been here since february and thse guys have helped me so much. this is an amazing place. you'll be fine. just come here often. (actually, you'll be hooked pretty quick...)

kate

Comment

hello to everyone here

thanks for all the support never thought of myself of being poitive where the drinking is concerned, dont get me wrong i know its going to be a tough ride but with all the support and encouragement on here from you guys we can all pull together as one and fight untill we are free
      again a big massive thanks to everyone

Comment

hello to everyone here

maybe, just maybe I'll earn back my self respect.

Hi SeaHorse,

Its a pleasure meeting you here. Reading your story is only too familiar. Whacking my other half did not stop me, or bring me to my sences though. It took the shock of waking up in the morning having slept with a complete stranger whilst blind drunk that finally shocked me into facing the problem. At the time I doing relief management for a company that held me in high esteem, but God knows what they think of me now after the staff spilt the beans about my drunken behaviour and sleeping with a member of staff to Head Office. I cringe at the thought and have never felt so ashamed. In addition I used no projection! Coming home and finding mywayout has been God sent and I finally feel I can wipe the slate clean... and maybe, just maybe earn back my self respect.
        A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

hello to everyone here

Hi Seahorse - nice to meet you - you will fnd a load of help and support here - and the fact that you are posting here at all is proof that you want to change something - that is the biggest step.
          The rest of the steps are relatively easy in comparison - because we are all here to help!

Take care of yourself and get well - you deserve it!

Mandy,

You are NOT an "evil" person - you are just a person with an addiction to alcohol! It makes the best of us crazy sometimes.
          You have just as much worth as anyone else in the world - probably more so because you want to do something about it!

Take care

Satori

xxx
          "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

hello to everyone here

Hi Seahorse

I was going to reply to your post then is became a post all of its own. Please take the time to read it - so much of what you said rang a loud clanging bell with me. :thanks:

Hope everything is going well with you.

Regards, Coco xx
            Fallen off the wagon so many times uch:

Day 1 AF 23/3/07 - terrified :eeks: and need a bit of :groupluv: , but determined to do it.

Comment

Working...
            X