New mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New mom

Hi everyone. I'm posting because I need to stop drinking. Badly. I have a 6 mo th old baby and was able to stop drinking the whole time I was pregnant and for 3 months after. Now it's getting out of control again. I don't know where to begin.

New mom

Doggie girl;1457940 wrote: Hi everyone. I'm posting because I need to stop drinking. Badly. I have a 6 mo th old baby and was able to stop drinking the whole time I was pregnant and for 3 months after. Now it's getting out of control again. I don't know where to begin.
    Good morning, DG (there are many dog-lovers on this board, including me!).

The best places to start are the Newbies Nest and the Tool Box. In the NN you'll find many people who are just starting out plus many people who have had success and are willing to take the time to help us. The TB has just that -- tools to help you begin.

Since you have successfully been AF (alcohol-free) while pregnant and afterwards, you know you can do it. My off the cuff thought is that you need to love and protect yourself as much as you loved and protected your baby growing in you.

Anyway, WELCOME! I look forward to getting to know you. (You'll see a post I did a little bit ago -- kind of a down day -- but I know with the help of people here, I will make it alcohol-free).

Comment

New mom

I'll go find your thread!

Comment

New mom

I can't find the tool box. Can someone help?

Comment

New mom

It's the first thread in the monthly abstinence section.

Welcome and I'm glad you are here!
          "When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them." Analects of Confucius
          AF 11/12/11

Comment

New mom

Doggie girl;1457974 wrote: I can't find the tool box. Can someone help?
            Hi,

Several posters in the Newbie Nest have the link in their signatures at the bottom- just click on that.

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
            X