Wow I am on day 10.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow I am on day 10.

Hard to believe that I could do this. 10 days in a row without alcohol...
    I could not have done it without the support and words of wisdom form this site.

Thank you all for the help.

rednose :thanks:
    All things in time if I am Alcohol free

Wow I am on day 10.

rednose;1457985 wrote: Hard to believe that I could do this. 10 days in a row without alcohol...
    I could not have done it without the support and words of wisdom form this site.

Thank you all for the help.

rednose :thanks:
    :l :goodjob: Adding another pearl to your beautiful sobriety necklace!
    Sober since Sept. 24th 2012 This time 4 SURE!
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-3162-30074.html Newbies Nest
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html Tool Box
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/what-plan-how-do-i-get-one-68554.html How to get a sobriety plan

Comment

Wow I am on day 10.

mollyka;1458001 wrote: That's great Rednose!!! And how are you feeling? Is your nose any less .... red?
      Much Less red.... Might have to change my name except it is a great reminder.
      Feeling good today and ready for the trip tomorrow. Long day. Starts at getting up at 3 am pst and getting to my sisters in Maine at 8:30 east coast time. That is if all goes well.

Thanks for checking on me

rednose

Comment

Wow I am on day 10.

Red,
        congrats on day 10. Please remember to take care of yourself while you are in Maine. Remember to log onto the forum whenever you need to. We'll always be there for you.

Comment

Wow I am on day 10.

Wow - 10 days, congratulations
          AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Wow I am on day 10.

GREAT job!!! I am so proud of you Red(pink)nose! LOL
            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Wow I am on day 10.

double digits!!!
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Wow I am on day 10.

Day 10? NOW WAY??

Well Done I knew you could do it. Keep checking in so we can continue hearingg your jounrney
                If drinking is interfering with your work, you're probably a heavy drinker. If work is interfering with your drinking, you're probably an alcoholic.

Comment

Wow I am on day 10.

Thanks you all. I seeing I am landing in Boston I might treat myself to the Boston Celtics LA Lakers game.
                  I am sure I have saved enough by not spending 24 bucks a day on a fifth of gin.
                  Actually I have been sober 14 out of the last 15 days. that equals $336.00 I might just catch the game.

Thanks for all the support. I will be in touch everyday.

rednose

Comment

Wow I am on day 10.

Well done Nose :goodjob:
                    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Wow I am on day 10.

Congratulations on 10 days Red and best wishes for your trip

Comment

Wow I am on day 10.

Funny How fast things can change.

I just had a visit from my ex girlfriend. She brought back something’s of mine and of course we started talking about why she won't come back.
                        The Jest of her answer is that I don't deserver her, I was a #*&%$#*^% drunk when we were together and she has moved on and has 0 interest in ever getting back together.
                        Ok I know in my mind that most of the above is true and logical. I know that we getting back together would be a disaster.
                        But on the other hand. Feeling abandoned, told that you were a piece of crap and a no good drunk is a hard pill to swallow.
                        So the wanting the instant pain go away button has been pushed.
                        Sitting here thinking what the Yuck I might as well get drunk because that is how I know how to deal with these feelings.

So I am checking in, not sure what if anything I am looking for other than to vent.
                        I don't want to blow 10 days over this. But I have to admit this has been the biggest button pusher to date.

Hungry Angry Lonely Tired. halt......

Man feeling left behind really pushes my buttons, even if I deserve it.

Going to go for a walk....

rednose :bomb:uchy::mad-door:

Comment

Wow I am on day 10.

hang in there.

Nothing is so bad that a drink won't make it WORSE!
                          Sober since Sept. 24th 2012 This time 4 SURE!
                          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-3162-30074.html Newbies Nest
                          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html Tool Box
                          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/what-plan-how-do-i-get-one-68554.html How to get a sobriety plan

Comment

Wow I am on day 10.

Rednose I know that situation is very hurtful and is pushing some major triggers right now but whatever you do, don't prove her right!

Whatever your mistakes were in the past you're not that person now so don't let her turn turn you back into it.

Look how far you've come in such a short time. The fact that you can recognise the triggers and act on them by going for a walk is a huge step.

Hippy is right - it will make things so much worse and do you really want to be starting day one again tomorrow?

Hang in there and keep posting if you need to. :h
                            There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                            You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Wow I am on day 10.

Hang in there. Right now take care of your needs. Hungry....Go eat something. Lonely....keep checking in here. You have a community. Tired...go rest. Angry...you have a right to be...keep venting...it's ok. Just take a quick pause. It hurts now. But it will get better. I promise.

Comment

Working...
                              X