Excited, committed to day 1 al free.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone. Excited to be starting my new life-alcohol free!! I am ready and willing to change. Love some support and encouragement. Loving been here.

Hi Neney
    :goodjob:

I love your attitude. Keep posting so we can share your journey.
    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Best wishes to you. We are all here to support you. Do you have a plan together?

Comment

Neney,

Welcome. You have come to the right place. Post as much as you need, rest, eat well and be gentle
        on yourself.

rednose
        All things in time if I am Alcohol free

Comment

Well done Neney

Just hang in there and treat these early days like you have the flu. Eat well drink plenty of water with lemon juice and rest with distractions like TV, music and reading.

Post here often especially at low spots in your day and if there is no one around find old posts and read a lot. NOTHING you are going to go through has not been gone through and written about here.

Comment

Thanks everyone! Enjoying first day. My plan in place is listen to hypnosis cd every night, calm my thoughts when I try to make my life `right all at once` eat well, drink plenty of water and think often about how exciting life is when reaaly lived. I know the reasons I created my addiction so I can learn to handle my stress points with help from others when needed, not numbed in a bottle of alcoho. Thank you everyone, love your support!!

Comment

Working...
            X