hippychic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hippychic

:new: This is so hard. I have stopped and started so many times. I am tired of drinking and then feeling so bad. I'm hoping this helps!

hippychic

Go to newbies nest for lots of support

Comment

hippychic

Hi hippychic! Yes come on over to the Newbie's Nest and join all us just starting on this journey. There is a lot of warmth and support there.
      Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

hippychic

A huge welcome to you. Please post and post often. I am excited to hear and learn about you and your journey!

Lets start to kick some arse together
        If drinking is interfering with your work, you're probably a heavy drinker. If work is interfering with your drinking, you're probably an alcoholic.

Comment

hippychic

Welcome Hippychic. You are in the right place. Lots of support and encouragement here. Believe me, you are not alone in having stopped and started many times. We've all been there.
          I'm so glad I discovered MWO. There is a mwo book you can download, cds, lots of feedback on meds, supplements and strategies that are working for others. There is usually someone online, no matter the time of day or night, so you can always find support and encouragement when you need it. Come on over to the Newbie's Nest (under 'Just starting out'). Lots of people over there that are just starting out or starting over. Read back a bit so you can get to know us. Post, so we can get to know you, too. So glad you joined us!
          AF since 12/2/12
          http://hamsnetwork.org/taper/

Comment

hippychic

:welcome: hippychick...! Yep, just as the others have said - head over to newbies, they are lovely. Oh, and your big brother, the happy hippy will be along there too

Comment

hippychic

Welcome hippychic !
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

hippychic

I quit about 10 times. The longest I lasted was 30 days. Iam
                on day 35 day today. Dont focus on the times you failed. Just
                take those experiences and use them to learn what doesn't work.
                You will have to be someone else totally. There will be places
                you will not go to anymore and people you will have to cut off
                May not be permanently, jus till you achieve a certain level of
                sobriety. My best friend also happens to be my #1 drinking buddy.
                I haven't hanged with her for 7 weeks because jus being around
                her is a very powerful trigger. I miss her so much but I know
                that I gotta do this for ME. So take a good inventory of what
                trigger the enemy has used previously and work in those areas.
                Its for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm then and DO NOT let yourself be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. Gal 5:1

Comment

Working...
                X