new today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new today

Hi. I am new here today. I am just sitting at my desk not having the concentration to finish a task that people are expecting from me. Drank a bottle of wine last night,tried not to but rushed out to the store becaouse I was vibrating. Don't want to drink during the week and don't want to feel dull and guilty . i am glad you all are here.

new today

Welcome. Glad you found us. Lots of friends and support here.
    Reach deep, find your will power.

Comment

new today

Welcome!!! Yep, lots of friends and support here for sure. Let us know if you have any questions.....best of luck to you!!
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

new today

Welcome to MWO! :welcome:

Hopefully by reading some of our trials and tribulations you can find inspiration to overcome your drinking. I highly recommend reading the book, it will arm you with a lot of information..

Again, :welcome:
        Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

new today

Hi rudemama and welcome..

Well have a look around, and make yourself at home....

Love, Louise xx
          A F F L..
          Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

new today

welcome to a great site

Comment

new today

Welcome, today is a new day, just keep reading and you will get so much support and encouragement.:h
              Enlightened by MWO

Comment

new today

Thanks

Thanks for being here. see myself and my behaviors in so many posts, Especially the secret drinker. I always told myself I wouldn't drink in the closet like I saw my mom doing, but I don't know is hiding the wine bottle and glass behind the cheerios on the counter in the closet? I want to change, I don't want to live this sad secret life, I don't know if I can moderate, I don't seem to know much now. but I am relieved I can come here and not be a secret to you.

Comment

new today

:welcome: rudemama congrats on finding a wonderfull website the best task is in hand addressing our problem:goodjob: god bless ya an stay with us from mitch the monarch o the glen lol
                  Nothing improves the memory more than trying to forget.

Comment

new today

welcome to a great sight - I can spend hours reading through the posts & taking great comfort in the fact I am not alone in what I done or the way I behaved.
                    I am still quite new myself but one thing I can say is the level of support from everyone is like nothing I have ever come across before - it helps SO much .

xx

Comment

new today

Welcome rudemama. This forum is incredibly supportive in so many ways. Keep coming.
                      :rays: mdb :rays:

Good at being AF. Not so good at Moderation.

Lots of work yet to do!

Comment

new today

Welcome, I am fairly new to. I find everyone to be helpful and supportive.

Jacy:welcome:

Comment

new today

Welcome new friend!!:welcome:

You will find that we are all in this boat together. But it is definitely not a sinking ship! It will rise with the next tide and soar across the sea. Each one's hand on a row. We will all do this together!

Welcome aboard.
                          Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

new today

Ah yes, behind the Cheerios in pantry, behind the Downey in laundry, behind the Raid in the garage, the list is sooo long. It is so much less stressful to just come here and read and write. Welcome welcome!!!
                            Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

new today

Hi Rudemama, Love your name.

A huge betty boop welcome for you.
                              sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                              X