Good Morning. Day 2 Starts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

porqoui;1466289 wrote: You're right Red it will pass. This is a tough time of day for a lot of us.

I've heard aroung the boards...A Crave is just a Wave....ride it out. Easier said than done.

I was lucky not to have physical cravings, just the stupid demon talking to me.

Maybe a short walk, change of scenery just to just get you out of yourself for awhile.

Keep up the good work, keep posting...it helped me stary accountable.

Check in with you later....PPQP
    Thank you PORQOUI.. Every little bit helps

rednose :thanks:
    All things in time if I am Alcohol free

Comment

rednose;1466271 wrote: Wow, This is the time of day my body is really craving a drink. I actually feel it in my body.
      It is a shitty feeling.... Can't sit still. Can't concentrate, But I am not going to give in to that damn Alcohol.... This to shall pass. ( I hope)

rednose:thanks:
      Ice cream helps, Red. Cookies and cream...oh and reruns of the Andy Griffith show

It's freezing up here in Seattle...maybe Hot chocolate instead of ice cream. Or both

:l
      On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
      *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Hey red....hang in there buddy! Ride it out, how about teaching your dogs a new trick? There are some really fun videos on you tube......I like to watch the funny videos about shaming your dog, they aren't mean like the name implies, just funny. I will Check in on you later.
        "Sometimes the strongest people are the ones who love beyond all faults, cry behind closed doors and fight battles that nobody knows about".
        ~Author Unknown
        AF since February 4, 2013

Comment

I am glad I have some good friends.
          I am going over to my friends house tonight. He knows I am not drinking and could care less.
          He is going to help me flight plan a flight in my plane from Oregon to the Florida Keys.
          Then to the Bahamas and then to the Caribbean to do some island hoppingand then back to Oregon. It is something I have always wanted to do but have always put off because of my drinking. Hang overs and flying don't mix very well. Plus you need a clear mind to fly across country.
          So thats what I am doing tonight AF. I really hope I can do this trip. I have lost a lot of confidence in myself over time. This would be a grand trip. I hope to depart the beginning of the second week of March and be home early April.

rednose

Comment

rednose;1466271 wrote: Wow, This is the time of day my body is really craving a drink. I actually feel it in my body.
            It is a shitty feeling.... Can't sit still. Can't concentrate, But I am not going to give in to that damn Alcohol.... This to shall pass. ( I hope)

rednose:thanks:
            Have you eaten enough Red?

Comment

What a fabulous plan! .....and yes, a great reward to being AF.....having the freedom to fly yourself! Keep us updated on your plans. I can't fly a plane, but I love to fly to the Caribbean .....especially Aruba!

Comment

kuya;1466365 wrote: Have you eaten enough Red?

Kuya

Yes eating more than I feel comfortable eating. Day 2 almost behind me.

Thanks

Rednose:thanks:

Comment

Just looking for the Day 3 thread....thinking of you.

Great plan Red...focus on that goal. Hope you enjoyed your planning visit.

Will check in later....PPQP

Comment

Day 2 begins

this will be day 2 for me as well.....Last night was a nightmare with homework and fussy kids and no support from DH. I really felt like I needed to run out and get wine, but i didnt, and woke up feeling great this morning.. Ready for Day 2!! Keep on keeping on ! I will post again later today

Comment

Working...
                    X