Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why should I not mix amino's with Bac?

I started a new thread last night.
    My story is that I'm still drinking - heavily last night- much more controlled tonight.
    I'm up to 100mg Baclofen, and I'm taking up to 6g l-tyrosine.
    A member commented that this is a bad idea.
    Which I'm sure is right.
    Can anyone out there tell me why.
    I've done a lot of research and can't seem to find a problem.
    Of course drinking is a problem. Well I'm an alcoholic and if I found stopping easy then I wouldn't be on here.
    Please try not to judge me. I'm actually doing the best I can right now
    Thank you all xx

hi again Laurie!

maybe you can send that member a private message, to ask for their motivation? would be nice to have that worry off your back, as it appears to be rather in your focus.
    another thing that might be helpful: use the search form (top bar on the right: "search") of to find posts in this forum with the word "L-tyrosine" in them. i've tried and there are more people who've written about it.

and again: no judgement here! a lot of people have been right where you are now.
    i'd say: focus on bac & booze and making yourself as comfortable as you can while going through your curing process.

and just keep posting on how you're doing!

(another thing that might be helpful: there's a special sub forum for threads about use of ao Baclofen. you can find it here: Topamax, Campral, Naltrexone, Baclofen, other meds - My Way Out Forums
    if you start a thread out there, other bac users might notice your thread sooner)

Comment

R
      joanna_d;1468243 wrote: hi again Laurie!

maybe you can send that member a private message, to ask for their motivation? would be nice to have that worry off your back, as it appears to be rather in your focus.
      another thing that might be helpful: use the search form (top bar on the right: "search") of to find posts in this forum with the word "L-tyrosine" in them. i've tried and there are more people who've written about it.

and again: no judgement here! a lot of people have been right where you are now.
      i'd say: focus on bac & booze and making yourself as comfortable as you can while going through your curing process.

and just keep posting on how you're doing!

(another thing that might be helpful: there's a special sub forum for threads about use of ao Baclofen. you can find it here: Topamax, Campral, Naltrexone, Baclofen, other meds - My Way Out Forums
      if you start a thread out there, other bac users might notice your thread sooner)
      I am the poster she is refering to and apparently there is some misinterpreting
      here. What i stated was Mixing lots of alc with high dosage of bac and tyrosin
      is not a good idea is what I said. Just heavy drinking is bad
      enough. Not to be mean or condinscending but its jus common sense.
      Its for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm then and DO NOT let yourself be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. Gal 5:1

Comment

A new day, and a fresh start. Thank you all for responding. I listen very carefully. Very, were it not for MWO I would have never discovered baclofen, and would never have known I have choices.
        Peace and sobriety
        We are so brave on our journeys
        x

Comment

By the way (in my job) FINE is translated as
          F -fucked up
          I - insecure
          N- neurotic
          E- emotional
          I'm sure y'all heard that one before!

Comment