I didn't pop the cork!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't pop the cork!

GG that is wonderful news. I also have 2 little monkeys (3 and 1) and when the weather is warm and we can get outside, it is so much fun to watch them run around and play.

Some folks might think - hey, easy distraction... but I know what a challenge it can be to walk away from the bottle with the little ones when the witching hour comes around. I don't know about other moms out there, but being a SAHM is such a hard job and tends to bring on a lot stress and feelings of not being good enough, especially if you are not the super mom like the world expects you to be. But then when you do it, the smiles on their little faces and the fun they have is better than anything on earth.

Excellent job.
    :rays: mdb :rays:

Good at being AF. Not so good at Moderation.

Lots of work yet to do!

Comment

I didn't pop the cork!

Cassy - you are sooooo right. And in light of the fact that it brings on such embarrassment, it is slightly fun to find the humor in it from time to time, as I look back at it. As I was reading your post I was relating to the mascara ordeal. I eventually started trying to wash my face early so that I wouldn't wake up with raccoon eyes and a brand new tumor (large pimple) in some very visible place on my face. It didn't always go that way though.

Congrats on the 32 days AF, as well as being well groomed and in shape. Good for you.
      :rays: mdb :rays:

Good at being AF. Not so good at Moderation.

Lots of work yet to do!

Comment

I didn't pop the cork!

Well done on the cork!

What fun with your girl. I hope you keep having lots and lots of fun with her.:goodjob:
        Reach deep, find your will power.

Comment

I didn't pop the cork!

cassy you just sound exactly like me lol i drank babbled on about things that didnt really matter got annoyed and argumentive and bang a full fleged shouting match. im now going to bed before my hubby and god thats a first , i feel much better in the mornings skin seems to be clearing up etc and eating loads( need to watch that bit though )and only on day 3

gg u go girl and keep up the playing with your baby

Comment

I didn't pop the cork!

Good going!
            :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

I didn't pop the cork!

my little monkeys are what make me tick, htey love their dad but he has to learn not to #@$%$% up as much
              "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

Working...
              X